Indigo Flame

Indigo Flame

2.0

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
Jessie

JessiePerth, WA

Nice products long wait

Nice products reasonably priced only down fall is the shipping service they use fast away and the shipping takes for ever. Have complained before and basically got shut down and just told to wait

Chels

Chels

Not worrh your money

I purchased some candles from indigo flame. The items never were delivered to me i contacted them and did not help at all. A time before this i bought another lot of candles as i thought the previous situation would just be a one of but the candles came but were VERY poor quality! There was no smell to candles and the wax is a brown colour! Again no service was provided. Do not buy! Terrible company!

Janetasked

Indigo flame do you have soy candles Japanese honey suckle ,what size how much and delivery to rosebud.pleaseOh

Janet

I have purchased from you before and love your candles .large jar with Japanese honey suckle , prices and burning how's, delivery if I purchase 2 how much postage .to rosebud Vic 3939.
Not to be delivered to my address I will pick them up at the central post office rosebud I don't have a box.thankyou