Indigo Flame

1.7

Chels

Chels

Not worrh your money

I purchased some candles from indigo flame. The items never were delivered to me i contacted them and did not help at all. A time before this i bought another lot of candles as i thought the previous situation would just be a one of but the candles came but were VERY poor quality! There was no smell to candles and the wax is a brown colour! Again no service was provided. Do not buy! Terrible company!

Kaylla

KayllaSydney

Will not purchase again. Horrible!

Filled my house and nursery with black smoke. Everytime I used I trimmed the wick as recommended. Still burnt really horribly and smelt like smoke. Every burn the candle wax would turn black. Emailed Indigo Flame and they told me it’s normal for them to burn like that and they are “non-toxic” so should not harm the baby. Also told me to scrape the black wax out after each burn. I have literally NEVER had this issue with any other candle I’ve purchased. Such a shame as I bought 3 and wasted $100. Will not recommend this company to anyone.

Bindi

BindiIllawarra, NSW

Fills my house with smoke

Very disappointed with the lime coconut it fills my house with smoke - I trim the wick as recommended, burn wax to the edge as recommended. The lemon and raspberry is fine no issues and lovely smell.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Indigo Flame compares to other Home Decor Shops

L.D

L.DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Check your discounts. False advertising.

Since when did 20% of $40 = $6?
I had actually heard of this company doing this before but didn't believe it.
But it's true, just went to make a purchase with the end of year financial sale discount and here we are.
So dishonest, and thinking they will get away with it assuming their customers are stupid?!
It's $2 but well besides the point.
Will never make another purchase again.

Disappointed

DisappointedMelbourne

Terribly Made

This brand has a huge amount of hype but they genuinely don't understand the basics of candle making. My wick was far too small for the diameter of the jar and the entire thing tunnelled. I only got to use about 1/4 of the wax and had to throw the rest out. The wood wick would also struggle to stay lit. Was actually incredibly disappointing as people rave about them.
A true testament to the idea that if you brand a business well, the quality of the product doesn't matter.

Wwkjd

WwkjdPerth

Don’t bother

Waiting over 2 weeks for my purchase when you live in the same country... is ridiculous! Very annoyed tracking doesn't even update so I can’t check how much longer I will be waiting

Jay

JayCanberra

Terrible customer service

Janetasked

Indigo flame do you have soy candles Japanese honey suckle ,what size how much and delivery to rosebud.pleaseOh

Janet

I have purchased from you before and love your candles .large jar with Japanese honey suckle , prices and burning how's, delivery if I purchase 2 how much postage .to rosebud Vic 3939.
Not to be delivered to my address I will pick them up at the central post office rosebud I don't have a box.thankyou