Indigo Flame

Indigo Flame

1.7

Joan

JoanBisbane

Disappointing... Rose gold diffuser leaks and removes the paint

After a two week delivery time which should take 3-5 business days, my rose rold diffuser leaked and the paint came off to show the silver underneath in patches. The paint job itself is terrible, and it looks very cheap. The fragrance is nice, but what’s the point. I have to get metho to remove the remaining rose gold paint so I don’t have to hide it away. One word - testing! I you test before posting such a product, you would know this is a problem and not offer rose gold via post. There is a “warning” tag to say remove leaked fragrance immediately... this tells me you know of the problem and don’t let consumers know prior to purchasing. That’s practically fraud.

Janetasked

Indigo flame do you have soy candles Japanese honey suckle ,what size how much and delivery to rosebud.pleaseOh

Janet

I have purchased from you before and love your candles .large jar with Japanese honey suckle , prices and burning how's, delivery if I purchase 2 how much postage .to rosebud Vic 3939.
    Not to be delivered to my address I will pick them up at the central post office rosebud I don't have a box.thankyou