Indigo Flame

1.7

Rissa

RissaMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent Products

I 100% cannot fault indigo flames candles. The scents are beautiful the glass containers they come in are BEAUTIFUL, I’ve cleaned all mine out and used them for other nick nacks in my room. They smell beautiful even without burning them.

I highly recommend this product. I have one in every room in my house. And about 10 spare in my cupboard. All scents are perfect haven’t had one I don’t like.

The travel tins for $15 are awesome for travel as well, can take them anywhere and smell beautiful.
    The in car and in home diffuser I have have last well over 12 months which surprised me big time!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Janetasked

Indigo flame do you have soy candles Japanese honey suckle ,what size how much and delivery to rosebud.pleaseOh

Janet

I have purchased from you before and love your candles .large jar with Japanese honey suckle , prices and burning how's, delivery if I purchase 2 how much postage .to rosebud Vic 3939.
    Not to be delivered to my address I will pick them up at the central post office rosebud I don't have a box.thankyou