InfaSecure Axcess

Mish EllGoolwa North, SA

OK

Jillpullen

Jillpullen

this is a great product for all parents/carers.

This table is the perfect height. It has pleanty of storage space underneath and various compartments for everything including a place to hang a towel. I can store everything I need for my baby all in one place. It is very easy to move as it is on wheels. The material of the change pad is also easy to wipe down and clean.
Very easy to clean. It is the right height and has heaps of storage.
Nothing. This table is convienient, easy to use, affordable and provides heaps of storage, which you need with a little one!

klicky

klickyAU

Good change table

TaraFadhil

TaraFadhilAU

Affordable, easily transportable throughout the house.

jessicayork

jessicayork

This is a great unit. It was pretty straight-forward to assemble and is reasonably priced. I like having everything at my finger-tips. I am quite tall and I don't have to bend down too much. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Very convenient to be able to bathe my baby in his bedroom, and it's warmer than the bathroom. The water drains easily into a bucket so is able to be poured onto the garden. There's tons of room for nappies, creams, potions and lotions and all are within easy reach while bathing baby, which you can do standing up. It is very easy to clean and maneuver.
Nothing! My baby used the bath until he got too long.

GREAT! I've recommended it to many friends. Its not overly expensive and its worth every penny. I'll be keeping it for my children to come.
The storage tubs fit everything in perfectly. especially the Johnson rang. Nappies, both cloth and disposible fit perfectly into the tubs on the middle shelf which isnt down too low.
Very sturdy and easy to move around the room to vaccum underneath. Sliding shelves slide smoothly.
The material used on the actual change top is very cold and so i but a bunny rug down on it.
The velcro that holds the bottom shelf material didnt hold all too well so we had to replae it woth stronger velcro. other than that, all good.