Awesome change table

Love this change table. I bought this one as it seemed to review well and I loved the idea of all the little storage compartments. Well bub loves it - its a great height for my husband and I and bub loves being up close to us while we change him, he loves playing on the nice soft top. The compartments are excellent for organising everything from bath products (incl towel rack!), to nappies and other bits and pieces. The drawers slide in and out which is so handy and makes for easy access and you can store quite a bit in this change table which is great if you don't have alot of space. We don't use the bath at the moment as I had already bought a little bath for newborns so can't comment on the bath component. Its handy having lockable wheels as we turn it aroun so that bub looks different directions at us. Only minor downside is the velcro on bottom rack no that strong - would be better if it was one big plastic drawe simialr to the smaller plastic drawers of second shelf.
Everything - great storage compartments, easy to access
Velcro on bottom shelf not holding up

Looks good and has good functionalilty compared to a lot of changetables on the market and is great value for money.
Love the shelves and different compartments - helps to organise baby gear. Better than many changetables on market that just have a couple of bare shelves -difficult to keep things organised and seperate. Baby bath great feature. Great height to bath baby. Easy to drain, we rest tube over our bath tub and leave for 10min to empty. Easy to wipe clean. Good value for money - cheaper than a lot of changetables on the market - we bought ours at one of Target's nursery sales.
Velcro tabs on bottom level of shelving are too small and easily come apart, but doesn't really affect the function of the table - just the look. No strap on changetable to strap baby in once they start moving about. Plastic look probably not as appealing as the wooden changetables on the market.

This is a fantastic change table!!!! With every thing I have bought for my bubs this is by far the best, most useful and most used thing I have purchased! The bath tub is big so I will get a lot of use out of it. It wasn't overly expensive but even if it was I would still buy it, Its worth every cent. The fact that I always have absolutely everything i could possible need at hand and it's so easy to move about the house makes it ideal for any house and I really could not recommend it more!!!! You will not be dissapointed! (and i haven't had any trouble with the velcro it's fine and my draws couldn't be any fuller!)
It's a great height, no bending and lifting! It has HEAPS of storage space and compartments for everything including a place to hang a towel, I manage to fit all bath products, nappies, nappy sacks, creams etc., towels, slinglets and all clothes, bunny rugs, cloth nappies, and more. I never have to leave change table because I have forgotten something, it's all there and the pull out draws make everything easy to get to. Easy to move with wheels which makes it easy to drain either into a bathtub or a bucket. I have a small bathroom so I drain into a bucket and throw the water out on the lawn!I fill using a ruber shower hose that fit on end of tap from $2 shop.
Really there is nothing I don't like about this change table. The material on the top is sometimes cold but I use a folded clothe nappy on top and its fine plus the material makes it really easy to wipe down and clean.

OK

It does get used very often and is very handy, but for the above cons I have bought a second basic change table that makes no noise. (I have 2 children under 2.5 years old - silence is golden when the other one is asleep!) Was very keen to use a bath seat for my youngest in the big tub as the clean up after using it is a pain. Neither here nor there with it. It is good, but it is also annoying at times.
Great height, lots of storage, easily moveable on wheels.
Really creaky and noisy plastic, not easy to clean side compartments, the tabs on the bottom storage shelf don't hold for very long, if you knock the hose off by accident while emptying the tub anything that is underneath gets soaked, the drain should really be in the middle or something because it doesn't empty properly without propping it on its side and up.

this is a great product for all parents/carers.

This table is the perfect height. It has pleanty of storage space underneath and various compartments for everything including a place to hang a towel. I can store everything I need for my baby all in one place. It is very easy to move as it is on wheels. The material of the change pad is also easy to wipe down and clean.
Very easy to clean. It is the right height and has heaps of storage.
Nothing. This table is convienient, easy to use, affordable and provides heaps of storage, which you need with a little one!

Good change table

This change table is very handy as you can put all the stuff in one place, without having the trouble to leave your baby and go somehwere else to get the baby clothes/nappies etc.
But the problem for me is that the table is a bit too high, so my hand gets very tired when I try to change clothes for the baby using this change table. If the change top could be 5cm lower than what is is now would be perfect) The top storage box is too wide and can not be removed, which makes it hard for me to hold the baby while at bath. (The storage box on the Love n Care change table is more narrow)
I bought it from BIG W and they didn't have the change table on display, so I would suggest parents to check on a displayed one in a shop and make sure the height is ok for you before purchasing.
handy
too high for me, top storage box too wide

Affordable, easily transportable throughout the house.

My mum bought this for me before my daughter was born. It was quite simple to build (comes in a box). It serves a couple of purposes. You can use it simply as a change table, it also has a bath tub under the the padded change mat (it flips to one side) and has storage space underneath. Along with that it is easily transportable. Just make sure that when you are filling up the tub that the hose is secured in the little slot provided up next to the change table) and that it is actually connected underneath the tub, it tends to come off sometimes and then you end up with water everywhere.
Moves around easily, has lots of storage space.
Its very high up (I'm 155cm by the way), Hose tends to disconnect from the bottom of the tub, hard to fill up the tub.

This is a great unit. It was pretty straight-forward to assemble and is reasonably priced. I like having everything at my finger-tips. I am quite tall and I don't have to bend down too much. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Very convenient to be able to bathe my baby in his bedroom, and it's warmer than the bathroom. The water drains easily into a bucket so is able to be poured onto the garden. There's tons of room for nappies, creams, potions and lotions and all are within easy reach while bathing baby, which you can do standing up. It is very easy to clean and maneuver.
Nothing! My baby used the bath until he got too long.

GREAT! I've recommended it to many friends. Its not overly expensive and its worth every penny. I'll be keeping it for my children to come.
The storage tubs fit everything in perfectly. especially the Johnson rang. Nappies, both cloth and disposible fit perfectly into the tubs on the middle shelf which isnt down too low.
Very sturdy and easy to move around the room to vaccum underneath. Sliding shelves slide smoothly.
The material used on the actual change top is very cold and so i but a bunny rug down on it.
The velcro that holds the bottom shelf material didnt hold all too well so we had to replae it woth stronger velcro. other than that, all good.