InfaSecure Hi-Diner

InfaSecure Hi-Diner

Booster seat

My 19 month old son gets restless and wants to sit on my lap at dinner time. We took this to a restaurant - it fit their chairs and he could eat at the table with our group. It was the first time I got through my meal without my son on my lap! We also use it at home and he loves to eat his breakie cereal (milk and all) himself while sitting at the kitchen. It's light, sturdy and easy to clean. I love it!

Handy for dinner time

We have had this product for 2 years and its done the job. Our little girl is 4 now and uses the 'low' side and her little sister wants one! I'm currently Googling to order a second one so you can tell I like the product.
Its sturdy and stable and easy to clean. She has knocked it onto the floor trying to climb onto it but other than that completely issue free, just make sure its centered when the child gets into it. If you need a portable solution there are probably better options, but for a plastic seat which sits on a standard chair at the family dinner table this works brilliantly.
Easy to clean, stable, it works

booster seat

i had the infa booster seat for both my kids. We found them useful, sturdy and easy to clean. The strap has a single clip and is long enough to secure to dining chairs. We used the seats on various styles of dining chairs and never had a problem. Sometimes the strap fitted best to the back of the chair, other times it fitted best underneath. As long as the strap is done up tightly it is secure.
Easy to clean, Great to have kids up at the table

Bad

This is really a product that would work for an older child who was shorter and had trouble reaching the table. We found that our toddler was not safe in this seat. It has a strap which goes under the chair but as it isn't attached it took about 2 minutes to go missing. It is easy to clean which is good. I now keep it down on the floor and it is used as an extra seat when needed which seems to work well.
You can reverse the sides for different heights
It is bulky so you can't take it out and about and there is no strap

OK

We have found this booster seat great for our needs and my 4.5 year old still uses it to reach the dinner table and it is very easy to clean. The reversible sides for adjustable height give it longevity.
A high booster seat (has two height settings) but I found this seat better than a lot of other boosters as it gets the child higher up to the table. Very durable and easy to clean.
There is a strap to secure it to the base of a chair but no strap to secure the child in so would not suit a younger toddler who needs more stability or to be safely restrained - they have to be able to sit unsupported. It is hard plastic and you need something underneath it (ie a towel) to buffer it from your chair otherwise it may slide off or damage a wooden chair.