InfaSecure Jumping Joey

InfaSecure Jumping Joey

Worked just as it should.

I love This product! It is much higher quality than a Jolly Jumper. It provides much more support around the waist, bum and back. It is more sturdy than a Jolly Jumper and lasts a lot longer.

My son loves his Jumping Joey so much. The only thing that is preventing me from giving it 5 stars is two things.

1 - the rubber on the door frame clamps wears off after several uses and won't last more than 1 child if you use it almost everyday like we do.
2 - the waist Velcro strap needs to have an extension available or at the very least have a longer Velcro strap to accommodate babies who are still within the weight range but are chunky like my son and need the length added to prolong the life of this product.

Absolutely love this product and will definitely buy another one for future children!

too small

we purchased one of these for our little man, he's not so little ( 8.13kg at 5 months) , we have found the girth of this product to be designed for a much more petite baby. it does have elastic on the sides but the velcro on the front has to be pulled tight to ensure he is stable. so unfortuately a waste of quite a bit of money since we have had it less than a month.

too small