InfaSecure Maxi

InfaSecure Maxi

Svetlana

Svetlana

Helpful assembly tips

Full disclosure: we haven’t used the bath as baby isn’t born yet. However I did assemble it and noticed others were having great difficulty screwing in the screws in what seemed like holes that were too small- like I was.

I called the store where I bought it and they advised me to use a sturdy screwdriver (not a little one) and wet the screw a little. It should have some resistance screwing in but should be manageable. The screw cuts itself a thread in the metal as you screw in. Worked a charm for me. Good luck everyone!

Bath seems great so far, had a test run draining it with the tube and have left it unplugged to allow the tube to get airflow. Someone mentioned it could get mouldy so wanted to be careful.

Purchased in June 2020.

Yeah but no

Deb

DebMelbourne

Cheaply made and impossible to put together

Baby Bath Seats / Stands

Find out how InfaSecure Maxi compares to other Baby Bath Seats / Stands

ChrisHunter Region, NSW

Great product, easy to assemble, would recommend

We bought the stand and matching deluxe bath. I found the cost to be quite affordable. The instructions were pretty straight forward. It took me around 30 mins from unboxing to set it up, which was reasonable.

The product is the perfect height, even for short mothers (my partner is 5'1) and it's easy on our backs.

We love the towel rack on the side and the material shelf underneath is handing for storing products.

I highly recommend this product.

A Rather Frustrating Product

We bought the stand to save our backs, but the product isn't made well enough to assemble. Holes don't line up so screws can't go in and the wheels don't lock in - you have to balance it in place. Not due if it's faulty or poorly designed! Definitely not safe enough to put a baby in!

Good idea, but........

honestguest

honestguest

Justice

Justiceasked

How are you guys getting the wheels to stay on? Mine don't snap in place and there's no screw or retaining pin. The wheels are just falling off right now.

Chris

Yeah, while I still love the product, the wheels are its worst feature... after 4-5 months of solid use, two of our wheels started falling off. We just had to jam them in there and be gentle with it. Not ideal. I gave the product 5 stars before this happened, had I know, I would have dropped the rating to 3 stars.

Get an answer from our members and InfaSecure representatives

CategoryBaby Bath Seats / Stands