InfaSecure Maxi

InfaSecure Maxi

Yeah but no

Deb

DebMelbourne

Cheaply made and impossible to put together

ChrisHunter Region, NSW

Great product, easy to assemble, would recommend

We bought the stand and matching deluxe bath. I found the cost to be quite affordable. The instructions were pretty straight forward. It took me around 30 mins from unboxing to set it up, which was reasonable.

The product is the perfect height, even for short mothers (my partner is 5'1) and it's easy on our backs.

We love the towel rack on the side and the material shelf underneath is handing for storing products.

I highly recommend this product.

A Rather Frustrating Product

We bought the stand to save our backs, but the product isn't made well enough to assemble. Holes don't line up so screws can't go in and the wheels don't lock in - you have to balance it in place. Not due if it's faulty or poorly designed! Definitely not safe enough to put a baby in!

Good idea, but........

honestguest

honestguest

Justice

Justiceasked

How are you guys getting the wheels to stay on? Mine don't snap in place and there's no screw or retaining pin. The wheels are just falling off right now.

Chris

Yeah, while I still love the product, the wheels are its worst feature... after 4-5 months of solid use, two of our wheels started falling off. We just had to jam them in there and be gentle with it. Not ideal. I gave the product 5 stars before this happened, had I know, I would have dropped the rating to 3 stars.

Get an answer from our members and InfaSecure representatives