InfaSecure Nellie

InfaSecure Nellie

Melsibels

MelsibelsVIC, 3016

Makes it easier to bath baby

I like the Infa Nellie bath insert as I felt more secure and comfortable bathing my newborn than just holding her in the baby bath and I felt I could do it myself, instead of having her Dad help me getting the soap and washcloth and pouring the water over her etc. This allows me to do it all myself as I can just put a hand on her front to hold her in and leaves me with one hand free to clean her with. She seems to enjoy it and can kick about and it also means her mouth and face is always clear of the water which is so important. Overall it is a good product for a smaller baby.
Inexpensive, allows for one-handed bathing by yourself
Feels a bit hard to me, but baby doesn't seem to mind too much

simbah1409

simbah1409AU

A Fantastic Product

I found bathing my babies in the big bath very hard on my back and shoulders as it was difficult to hold them up. This product alleviated this problem and allowed me to have both my boys, (twins) in the bath together. They could kick and splash as much as if I were holding them. I felt it was important to monitor the depth of the bath to ensure it was deep enough for splashing but not too deep that it covered their mouths. I would definitely recommend this product.
Inexpensive, easy to use, easy to keep clean, allowed heaps of splashing

kristina3038

kristina3038

Good

crigglesau1

crigglesau1AU

I brought one of these when my daughter was born in 2001 and used it again when my son arrived in 2008. It fit perfectly in our laundry trough which meant I could use less water and not have to be bent over the bathtub!
Being able to adjust it for babies height was great and means you can use it longer!
the suction cups did come off a few times when we tried to remove it from the bath....but was easily fixed.

kh1234

kh1234AU

Bad

Look, I probably wouldn't buy this again or recommend anyone else buy it. I went crazy buying every gadget out there with my first child but in hindsight this really wasn't a necessary purchase. I found it easier on me to just bathe my child holding her. My child also seemed to enjoy me holding her in the bath rather than using this bath seat. In my opinion I think this encourages some parents not to be as vigilant as they should be with bath safety which is never a good thing.
Affordable
Not really the right shape for my child

SarahJ15

SarahJ15

OK

This bath was a good investment for the new parent. Once you become more confident you may find that you don't need it. It is probably useful to parents who bath a younger child with a toddler, allows more hands for washing. Easy to keep clean.
The length is adjustable with the middle plastic piece sliding up or down. Bub was able to sit in the bath on a comfortable recline and our hands were free to bath bub properly.
The suction cap can get very strong suction. I ripped the suction cap off when I was trying to remove the bath.

Irisgalaxy

Irisgalaxy

Giving bub a bath was always one thing that I was worried about. This chair alleviated all those worries and made bathtime as bub got older fun for me. Freeing up both hands makes a huge difference. Great that it is adjustable so it allows you to use it for a really long time. I really recommend this to anyone who is a little nervous about giving bub a bath.
Adjustable. Frees up both hands making bathtime a lot easier. Not too expensive.
Fairly long, so if using in a baby bath make sure you buy them at the same time to test that it fits - we went through a few baths before finding one that it fit in.