InfaSecure Nellie

InfaSecure Nellie

simbah1409

simbah1409AU

A Fantastic Product

I found bathing my babies in the big bath very hard on my back and shoulders as it was difficult to hold them up. This product alleviated this problem and allowed me to have both my boys, (twins) in the bath together. They could kick and splash as much as if I were holding them. I felt it was important to monitor the depth of the bath to ensure it was deep enough for splashing but not too deep that it covered their mouths. I would definitely recommend this product.
Inexpensive, easy to use, easy to keep clean, allowed heaps of splashing

crigglesau1

crigglesau1AU

I brought one of these when my daughter was born in 2001 and used it again when my son arrived in 2008. It fit perfectly in our laundry trough which meant I could use less water and not have to be bent over the bathtub!
Being able to adjust it for babies height was great and means you can use it longer!
the suction cups did come off a few times when we tried to remove it from the bath....but was easily fixed.

Irisgalaxy

Irisgalaxy

Giving bub a bath was always one thing that I was worried about. This chair alleviated all those worries and made bathtime as bub got older fun for me. Freeing up both hands makes a huge difference. Great that it is adjustable so it allows you to use it for a really long time. I really recommend this to anyone who is a little nervous about giving bub a bath.
Adjustable. Frees up both hands making bathtime a lot easier. Not too expensive.
Fairly long, so if using in a baby bath make sure you buy them at the same time to test that it fits - we went through a few baths before finding one that it fit in.

Baby Bath Seats / Stands