InfaSecure Racing Kid

InfaSecure Racing Kid

3 years on - still a great seat.

I purchased two of these seats for my nearly 4 year old 3 years ago. He needed a bigger seat, and although I could have opted for a regular booster, I wanted to keep him in a 5 point harness for as long as possible (because it's safer). This seat has been great. My child is coming up to 7, is 130cm tall, and is still able to use the 5 point harness on this seat, which we will convert to booster mode later on. I find this easy to remove and install. Once fitted, it doesn't move - it's so secure. It is sturdy, and mine DOES have a recliner mode. Just want to mention how great it was to deal with InfaSecure. I had previously had the InfaSecure Style Rider, and when I was ready to move up, I called InfaSecure and they were so helpful in suggesting which models would suit my needs, and even told me where I could find the seat on sale (in this case ToysRUs). Note that a number of InfaSecure seats go by different names at different retailers, but they are the same seat.

Purchased in June 2016 for $120.00.

Safety
Ease of Installation
Ease of Height Adjustment
Car ModelNissan Dualis / Qashqai
Hi mumofone! Thanks for your great review. We're so happy to hear that you're loving the Racing Kid seat and the service you've received from us. Please don't hesitate to contact us again with any questions you might have :)

Great for my tall toddler

We love this for my tall toddler. She likes that it is a bright colour and we let her pick her new colour.

Easy to install and this one comes in and out of our ute and grandparents car.

Only issue is that it is very straight/rigid, so on the off chance our toddler does fall asleep, her head does fall forward quite easily. So we are hesitant to use it on long drives because of this.

Hi Zzz! Thanks for leaving a review! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the Racing Kid car seat! If you'd like any assistance, please feel free to contact our customer care team on 1300 92 4632.

Best transition seat

Easy to clean, very comfortable for my very tall 3 year old and easy to install, very easy to shift between vehicles , only issue is that it doesn't have an option to in a way recline, if my toddler falls asleep she's can't lay back she always learning her head forward

Hi Nicolekp88, Thanks for leaving a review! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the Ranger carseat! If you ever need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Great quality car seat

It was so easy to install in the car as i did it on the he spot as soon as i purchased it. The seadt belts clips in the back holding the seat firmly in the car chairs
Its so comfortable because both babix fall straight to sleep when were Driving. Its very easy to keep clean and to wash and pjt back together. Its fantastic i love the seats

Fantastic car seat!

I bought this car seat for my 3 year old! Very simple to install, very secure and really easy to clean. It’s actually quite light to carry if I need to move it into a different car. Very happy with this product, and have recommended it to family and friends.

good carseat for a toddler

this carseat is easy to install. i would not say it is very comfortable but it is great for short distance of drive. for a longer drive i give my kid some pillows and blankets for cuddle to make it more comfortable. we purchased this because it has a broad range of age and it is cheap. also, it is the only booster seat with safety harness i have seen.

Great seat

I recently purchased the infasecure racing kid car seat while it was on sale. I purchased this booster seat for the fact that I have the option of the 5point harness or use just as a booster when my child gets older. The harness is sturdy and my child seems to completely safe. I also found it easy to install and the instructions were easy to follow. The quality is good considering the price. The arm rests are good too, and make it more comfortable. It's quite roomy and there’s plenty more room to grow into. It will see my 4 year old out for the next 4 years which I am very happy about.
I can’t see any negatives at this stage and would be happy to recommend to friends.

Good product

Easily installed and adjustable. It's really comfortable and durable they last forever and great as they grow older. Cleaning is easy and you can take covers off to machine wash, the rest easily wiped down with a wet cloth. The seat isnt bulky being another good thing so easily stored in truck.

Easy to Install and Set Up

We purchased the Infasecure Racing Kid mainly because it was on sale at toys r us and also because of the fact it has a broad age range up to 8 years old. It is our second car seat for our 3 year old and it's really easy to install and reinstall if you need to move it all the time between cars etc. We did have an accident on it (kid was sick) and it was easy to take the fabric parts off and wash on a gentle wash cycle. All in all we have had no troubles and would comfortably recommend this product.

Great Seat

We purchased 2 of these seats for our 2 and 4 year Olds. They are excellent quality. My kids also get very car sick so we have had to wash the seat covers often and they wash brilliantly. I know the kids are much safer in a good seat and it gives me peace of mind.

Easy to install and value for money

We were looking for a child seat for our second car. This seat is easy to install and the fabric is easy to clean. At the price of $ 125.00, you are getting more than what you have paid. If you do not want to spend too much for car seat This is for you.Recommending to family and friends.

Fits in a small car, easy to install

We have a small car. This seat fits in ok.

I found it easy to install - instructions were clear.

Fabric is easy to remove and clean. Seat feels nice and sturdy. Paid $125 on sale at Babies r Us.

Well worth the price. No hesitation recommending to family and friends.

Good

I have a land cruiser so seat size is not a big issue. My daughter loves this seat but I had to remove the head cushion from my other infa car seat, without the head cushion her head moved around a fair bit. This seat is easy to clean. I like that the seat converts as my childs grows. It was not to expensive. I like that I can leave my daughter in the 5 point harness for longer. Colour scheme matches my other infa car seat. My daughter has been in the seat from about 14 months and has loved being in the seat.
Recline feature.
Large, no head padding.

I had a maxi rider and this is so much better. its sturdie once in the car and doesnt move around like the maxi. It is harder to fit as the car strap doesnt go behind the seat but goes 2 foam layers under and behind the fabric but its well worth the extra effort as it just doesnt move at all. I wish i never spent over $400 on a maxi when i got much better quality in this seat for under $150.
Great quality for money, the safety..
Harder to fit into the car than other car seats (well worth it though)

Bad

Incredibly frustrating car seat. The harness does not adjust easily and the seat is almost impossible to get in tightly and safely in most cars. Quite bulky also. I would not really recommend this seat compared to others in this price range
Fabric and padding
The harness, design and shape of seat make it hard to use.