InfaSecure Ecco

InfaSecure Ecco

Taryn

Taryn

Simple and all you need

I have tried my very fussy and busy bub in 2-3 high chairs and this is the only one she actually sits still in.

A bonus is that it gets her used to chairs they use at cafes so she is more likely to feel comfortable when out.

Easy to clean...what more could you want!

Great.. BUT

Hi There

I have just purchased an Ecco Infa secure high chair today & I'm really happy with it. Easy to clean, light to handle, no hard to clean cracks or cushions, it's great.. But have found it absolutely impossible to remove the sticker. It has left the tray looking very unsightly & even harder to clean & keep hygienic as food will get caught in the glue.

Chloey :)

MemAdelaide

Good value

Easy to assemble and sturdy. Padded insert is nice, and easy to keep clean. Had been looking for a basic high chair and this one suits the purpose.
There was a lot of glue securing the sticker but it came off easily with a little eucalyptus oil.
The only downside is not a lot of room to get infants legs in easily, but once seated there's no issue.

vimNewcastle, New South Wales

its good but...

I wanted to Buy this chair because it was good value for money and easy to clean. Provided a welcome substitute to the ikea antilop that everyone raves about ( they are nearly identical).

UNFORTUNATELY all these pluses have been clouded over by the fact that we have found it impossible to remove the giant infinfasecure sticker on the tray table.

Seriously was this stuck on with super glue? After multiple attempts there is still a fair amount of glue on the tray table and now can't use the chair for feeds beca use everything sticks on it.

InfaSecure
Tom H.InfaSecure

Hey Vim! There was indeed an error with those stickers - please get in touch with our customer service department for a free replacement tray - 1300 92 4632 or email service@infa.com.au :) Sorry for the hassle!

Thanks.

vim

I received a replacement tray a few days after writing this review. I appreciate the good customer service from infa secure.
it has no sticker and is much easier to clean.

Chloey Dougheneyasked

Hi There

I have just purchased an Ecco Infa secure high chair today & have found it absolutely impossible to remove the sticker. It has left the tray looking very unsightly & even harder to clean & keep hygienic as food will get caught in the glue.

I was wondering how I go about possibly getting it replaced?

Thank You & much appreciated.

Mem

Hi Chloey, I found it easy to remove the glue residue by wiping it away with eucalyptus oil on a paper towel. If you still have an issue with it, the warranty clearly states that infasecure will replace the product it if it fails to be of acceptable quality. Their ph. in NSW from instruction sheet is 02 47288090 or contact the store you purchased it from. Personally, I would strongly suggest you try the eucalyptus oil. It is available in supermarkets and worked for me. All the best.

Chloey Dougheney

That's good to know Thankyou. I have emailed them so will see what they come back with. My mum has the same high chair & tried euchalyptus but it removed that top layer of the plastic & made it really ruff.

Hayley W
Hayley W

Hi there, I just emailed the company (details on the box) and they were really fantastic. They sent a replacement straight out and a self addressed envelope for me to return the faulty one back to them (no cost to me). Hopefully they will do the same for you.

scg86

scg86asked

Why is this only coming with two straps?

vim

Did you want more strap s? My child at only 9 months is very secure in the seat with just the two straps and is able to bend forward and reach for food and water.

Get an answer from our members and InfaSecure representatives