InfaSecure Getaway Folding CS6010TC

InfaSecure Getaway Folding CS6010TC

Product to watch for

I bought it because I have to bring my kid anywhere especially at school. We don’t have a car so I have to use ride sharing. They will not allow kids without car seats. since i found this product, it has been very convenient to use transport nit worrying on my child safety. Easy to use and easy to carry

Hi Agm, Thanks for leaving a review! We're so happy to hear that the Getaway Booster has made it easier for you to travel with your child! If you ever need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Compact and affordable booster

Easy to set up and move around but my daughter didn't find it too comfortable. Very lightweight and works great if you need to move it to another vehicle or remove if not needed.It isn't as bulky as other booster seats and found it easy to clean for those unexpected accidents.

Perfect for the car with not much room!

This is so light and easy to carry and store. It takes up much less room on the backseat now and with 3 kids, theyre all very happy about that!
Not sure on the arm rests. Theyre really tiny and i dont see how anyone could use them, but i guess theyre more there for the seatbelt to go under.
It comes in 3 colours, but we chose the black. Also comes in pink and a gorgeous blue.
Super easy to set up and use, Highly recommend.

Excellent value, lightweight and easy to use, fit and remove.

I bought this without having used a car seat before (bought for a Friends child who was visiting) & I must say that her mother and I were really pleased with it. It was so easy to install and use it made the headache of child travel that much easier to bear! Was easy to remove also and so lightweight we packed it in our hand luggage ona domestic flight which eliminated the need to hire one with the car rental when we were interstate. I am confident it was secure as little miss 5 couldn't even unlock it which is a bonus! I know it comes in a variety of colours which is attractive for small people too.

good one

The booster seat is light, easy to carry. Seems quite comfortable, my 4 year old likes sitting on this. He even takes his naps on long drives The range of colors are suitable for both boys and girls. The price was reasonable, I hope we can use this for our second child.

Great way to keep your licence

Got this as an emergency/spare seat for my toddler.

It's pretty cheap and does the job. It doesn't tie down to the car but it being SO light, I don't expect it to be much of a problem.

It's good value and pretty bare bones. Basically just the plastic and a 5mm thick padding to keep your child somewhat comfortable.

Easiest seat to install.