InfaSecure Hush Bubba

InfaSecure Hush Bubba

I love this bassinet

I did a lot of research and took my time considering what bassinet to buy for DD, and am so glad I decided on this one. It comes in a few different designs, which are all very cute. The cost was very reasonable (less than $100 from my local baby shop), so I'm super impressed with all the features. The hood is easy to fold up and down, the wheels wheel smoothly, the basket underneath is great for spare sheets, etc. The instructions were easy to follow for assembly. I honestly can't fault it, and recommend it to anyone. The mattress is firm, but not uncomfortable like a lot of them can be. I'm sure bub will be in it for 6 months or more, and with the mesh airflow surrounding the entire bassinet, I'm more than happy for her to stay in there as long as she wants.
Mesh airflow surrounds, easy to use, looks elegant, bub loves it

Infa secure - company that has poor commitment to quality assurance and customer service

we went to baby buntings and bought a movable bassinet for our baby yesterday.

It was a hush bubba bassinet which is made by infa secure.

We asked for a creme coloured one and when we got back, it was white.
Checked the box and it said "creme".

Where is the quality control/assurance for Infa secure products?

Also, I have written another complaint about an infa secure car seat we bought a few months back and have had no reply at all. There was too much padding even for a new born that the straps are not long enough to secure the child in.

If this is the level of commitment to customers, I think I will know not to buy or recommend anything from infa secure.
Works as required
the makers, infa secure do not bother to check the stock they pack into the box. Put in the wrong colour

Hi was thinking of getting one...besides the wrong colour, have you had any problems with it??
No issue at all. The seat is of a very good build and the two arm rests are excellent in keeping the baby in place while we put his belts on :) Hope this helps :)In reference to above I have personally bought Infasecure products and they are always of excellent quality. I have asked questions of Infasecure via facebook and always had answers within a couple of hours. They are also very generous (giving away products) and a socially responsible company when it comes to safety especially regarding child restraints.

Similar listings