InfaSecure Jumping Joey with Collapsible Stand

InfaSecure Jumping Joey with Collapsible Stand

dont buy this so unsafe!

Theirs no way these should be aloud to be sold in stores ! Theyre so dangerous my baby nearly fell out as soon as i put him in it and hes only 3 months old! Discusting and annoyed i wasted my money! They need to be recalled! Not safe at all.

DISGUSTING

My 7 month old son loved this product until the top of the spring snapped and he fell to the ground hitting his head. The tripod isn't that sturdy either. He only weighs 7.5 kg so definitely in the weight range. This product needs to be reviewed. Certainly not happy.

Shocking

My 4-month-old almost fell out of this contraption. Don't waste your money. Looks like some sort of torture device as well, difficult to fix to the doorway and strap extremely tight even though my son is well under the maximum of 15 kilos. Don't buy it.

Not perfect but very good

My daughter absolutely loves this jumping joey. The harness runs on the small side and it seems to adjust more to length than width. It can be hard to lock the harness into the clip with the baby strapped in but once she's in she has a ball.
Sturdy footing and the feet don't scratch our wood floors.
Overall very happy but it's definitely not perfect.

Disappointed to say the least

At 7.6kg my 4 month old son can not use this product. We only purchased it at Christmas and he was able to get just a few weeks out of it before no longer fitting in the seat even though it's rated to 15kg. So so so very unhappy we wasted all this money. Should have invested in the real jolly jumper

Think Twice Before Purchasing This Product.

The Velcro strap is not large enough. The spring has no bounce. The chest height of the seat is too low so my baby nearly fell out. I'd like to get this product recalled. The chain is difficult to attach to the clamp and very heavy. Don't buy it. Don't buy it.

A little disappointed.

I bought my son a jumping Joey last week and he Absolutely loves it
But I am a little disappointed. he is 5 months old, he isn't over weight though he is a big boy and the Velcro only just fits around him. We'd be lucky if he gets another 2 weeks in it as he grows so quickly (as baby's do). It breaks my heart because he adores it and has so much fun in it but won't be able to use it for too much longer. I bought this product for $140 and will only get a couple weeks use out of it.
It would be a perfect product if the Velcro was bigger.

Velcro straps not big enough.

I bought this when my child was 4 months old he was average weight and it was very snug fitting then. He is now 7 months old and the Velcro doesn't do up at all. I'm so disappointed because he clearly loves it but is to dangerous to use. I also bought the stand and now I feel it was the biggest waste of time and money.

My 6 Month Old Daughter Loves Jumping Joey

We've had no problems with Jumping Joey & our Daughter has a wonderful time bouncing/playing on it. And of course you need to supervise your child (at all times)! We only play in Jumping Joey in 10/15mins intervals a couple of times a day as friends have advised to be cautious of pelvic/hip issues with overuse. Like everything... in moderation.
Easy to essemble & store

Terrible

Just received a second hand one in excellent condition that barely fits around my 6month olds waist. She is slightly above avarge in growth but I wouldn't dear leave her in it as the velcro straps hardly fit together. the design of it props her forward on an angle and not straight up and down. If I brought it new I would ask for a refund

Bad design and dangerous for larger babies.

We brought one second hand in new condition.

Used twice for my 5 month old who was born way above weight percentiles but still well within this products recommended weight range. The design only velcros around babies waist (which is quiet tight/small) then uses a clip secure one section.

On 2nd use my son fell out of this product as the Velcro gave way and the device simply fell off from around him. I then googled and found this wasn't a once off and subsequently we cut the product up and threw it away.

We brought a jolly jumper which over laps a lot around the waist when tied up then buttons over the top a second safety feature. We have been happy with the jolly jumper its much better designed.
Nil
Poor design, no safety features to prevent falling when Velcro gives way.

Screw came out & all springs &harness fell on his head.

Bought jolly jumper at expo, Bub loved it, our straps seem very secure, velco v strong.. I was sitting right in front of him & everything gave way- frame was ok but the metal chains, springs, black plastic bar all came away &fell on his head leaving a nasty bruise & fell to floor. Lucky I had put a dense pillow under him that helped to cushion his fall, &lucky he wasnt jumping at the time he was just standing there... I think what had happened was bub learnt to turn in circles, &seems he unscrewed the screw at the top.
Fun for bub. Gave me a break with a very active bub.
Should have a warning to check the screw at top before each use.

Harness way to tight!

I found that the harness was way to tight around my sons girth! I stopped using it because I found it was so tight it was digging into him and probley cutting circulation off! The Jolly jumper looks much more comfortable! Has anyone compared the two for comfort? Has anyone else had this problem or is the jolly jumper tight fitting aswell?
the sturdy frame.
Too tight fitting around girth.

Flawed.

The idea behind the Jumping Joey is great and kids will love it. Therein lies the problem, as this product has major design flaws. The velco surface area is insufficient to cater for a heavier child (below the recommended weight limit). Additionally the velcro adhesion capacity will degrade over time. What is required is a horizontal strap that clips at the side, similar in design to the vertical strap, to supplement the velcro strapping. The support material at the front sides needs to be of a stiffer manufacture and slightly higher and longer to prevent tipping.

Unfortunately it probably wont be banned until children have suffered major head trauma.

If you simply MUST use it then place the child over a mattress or similar soft material below the frame or doorway area, even if you have carpet. Be WARNED!!
Flawed
Faulty design.

Needs to be banned!

I have 5 1/2 month old twins and for the first few times my baby was great in it, this morning I turned for a second and heard a great smack, the velcro had given way on the side & he fell out sideways to smack his head face first into the floor. I have never heard him scream so loud & have been distraut ever since. These should be banned and not used. They should be tested just like carseats. How can something made for a baby be so unsafe. I am going to do something about it am try & get these banned, I never want any other mother to have to go thru what I did.

Unsecure

oh my! thats absolutely terrible and saddening :( i hope he is ok?? poor thing. that is appalling how they can have such an unsafe product on the market, especially when it is made for babies! hope your little boy is ok.

Spring snapped and my daughter fell

My daughter was jumping and the spring broke and she fell. Thank god I always put padding so she didn't hurt her feet while jumping.
Company refused ti speak with me so I called the news stations who did a story on this last night.
Am still waiting for an apology from the manufacturer
My daughter loved it
Everything!

Good

Contrary to previous reviews, I have found no unsafe aspects to this product if my child is strapped in correctly and put at the correct height. The around-the-waist harness is wide and can be done as tightly as needed with the velcro and clip. It comes far enough up the baby's back that they are in no danger of falling backwards. I find the doorway clamp feels more secure than the frame, but have had no worries with either. I do find that lifting up the baby (once in the harness) to clip the harness to the top part is very fiddly and struggle to do this without another adult to assist. OF COURSE the baby needs to be supervised while in it- this product is definitely not designed to be used without supervision and the instructions clearly say so! It is a fantastic way to give your arms a break and enjoy face-to-face time with your baby.
Fun for the baby, safe.
Difficult to set up on your own

Great for keeping my little one busy while I catch up on the housework.

I was disappointed to see so many bad reviews on here about this product. I really like it, and so does my daughter. I can leave her in it for at least 30 minutes and she will happily bounce around in it. It's easy to transport (I have the door-frame system) so I can take it to friends and relative's houses to keep her busy. I have found since buying the Jumping Joey that my daughter has gotten much stronger on her legs and if we are waiting at the doctor's or something I stand her up on my lap and she immediately starts jumping! I wouldn't recommend it for a child that couldn't support its head yet. Make sure your child is wearing a bib as they tend to dribble alot.
Reliable, sturdy, fun for baby.
Harness is not adjustable, can be a bit confusing to put the harness on.

Good

Our bubby loves her Jumping Joey. I find it fantastic that she can jump, whilst I am in front of her, playing with her. I'm confused as to why the other reviews are bad. This is a favourite in our house. She's in the jumper every single day and she just loves it. It's good for her to exercise her little legs, and as long as you set it up at the right height, there shouldn't be any way that bubs can jump so high and pull the entire frame over (see review at the bottom). Our bubby got her jumper at 3 months old. She's now 6 months old, and still uses it every single day! She loves it! We'd also tried the Jolly Jumper, but found that the Jumping Joey's harness had a lot more support.
My advice: Look up 'Jolly Jumper' on youtube and you'll be able to see all the happy babies...
Sturdy frame. It has the option to use it in a door frame if you prefer. Very safe, tight harness that wraps around bubbys body and secures with strong velcro and a clip.

Terrible

We bought the Jumping Joey last night for our 5 month old son. He is a big lad at 10kg so we were really conscious of the frame/seat taking the weight of 10kg. We tried him in the 'Jolly Jumper' and he was fine so we thought the Jumping Joey would be just as suitable.

We followed the instructions and lay our son down to harness him in, and attached him to the stand. Unfortunately the velcro of the harness failed around his girth, and because of the strap between his legs he fell out sideways, head first and bumped his head on the floor.

I would not recommend buying this equipment.
Inexpensive, easy instructions.
The j-hook appeared to be to short for the fixture.

hi, i cant put mine together... I appears my J hook is too short also... how did you finally get it together? T.I.A...