InfaSecure Stanza

MPN: CS5310K

Deanne

DeanneSA, 5170

Great Booster Seat

Excellent seat with great side support near the head. It is easy to fit to most cars with the indent space for the seatbelt. Sturdy and easy to move around. The cover can also be removed and washed. Also not too wide for the back seat so easily fits in with other passengers.

InfaSecure
Caitlyn P.InfaSecure

Hi Deanne!
Thanks for leaving a review! We’re so happy to hear that you’re loving the Stanza booster.
If you ever need any assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Gen

GenIllawarra, NSW

Great Booster Seat

Simple, easy to use, very light & easy to carry around. Has many awesome coloured/patterned seat covers that clip on. Easy folding & compact, probably could have 3 in the back of a car. The back of the seat reclines to the position of the actual seat & clicks into place automatically when the child sits in the seat.

InfaSecure
Caitlyn P.InfaSecure

Hi Gen!

Nikhil

Nikhil

Very Good Booster Seat

I bought this seat from Kmart and it is best booster seat I have so far. It is very easy to set up and my son loves sitting in this seat without any issues. It has all safety features for developing child and it is very comfortable booster seat. Very good product

Mel

Mel

Value for money

My daughter is seven so brought this booster seat for my car. As There is a really good booster seat in my husband's car, I chose this one because it has all fuctions a booster seat should has and price is economical.

I am happy with this purchase. All good.

Good car seat for developing child

Overall the car seat is a good seat. My son says it is comfortable and he loves the responsibility of putting his seat belt on independently. However be careful when purchasing. I bought 3 from Kmart and only noticed after purchase that the red safety clip was not in with any of the seats. When I went back and questioned it we looked at the rest of the seats there (8 in total) and not one of them had the clip. I was then told by Kmart that this seat mustn't come with the clip despite showing them the manual with it in there and was essentially told that as I had opened the packages I would not be able to return them and had to just purchase the clips separately.