3.9

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD78 posts

Flimsy I dont trust it

Looks nice on box
Son loves the wiggles design
But very flimsy
Cheap and nasty
Seat folds up
No anchor
Make sure you check height requirements
Mine will be goingg back asap Show details
Ease of Installation
InfaSecure
InfaSecure   DM

Hi Sam, thanks for your review. The Versatile Folding Booster is designed to be light weight so that it does not require a top tether strap and is easily transportable.

Adam
AdamPerth, WA15 posts

Good price. No frills

It does the job of being a good booster seat for our young one. There isnt very much padding in it so we place a memory foam travel cushion on the base for extra comfort. The construction of it is a little flimsy. with no one in it I can see it wobbling around in the back seat. But this in turn makes it light and easy to move about. The folding seat also means its easy to tuck away.

A great choice for those on a budget or travelling with need for a compact and light weight option.

blacky
blackyMogo6 posts

Great seat

We purchased this for my nephew we regularly baby sit. He loves this seat ( more than the one in his mums car. ) I like how compact you can fold it. And its easy to put in and pull out. Design is great and doesnt take up too much room in the backseat. Great choice of colors too.

Show reply

Luke Rebecca
Luke RebeccaQueensland5 posts

Perfect

Perfect car seat

So light and easy, light enough to even fit in my suitcase for our holiday! And best of all it came in pink which of course my daughter absolutely loved! We won’t have to purchase another one because it is suitable until 12 years of age! Perfect for your child

Megan
MeganBendigo3 posts

Good extra car seat

We bought this car seat to have as an extra for if we needed to transport another child, or loan to friend/family to transport one of our children. It fits this criteria perfectly. Small, light, foldable and good for around town. Doesn't have as much support and safety as a booster seat with anchor point so we haven't used it on the highway. A good seat for the purpose though.

Sathish Kumar
Sathish Kumarhomebush west8 posts

Perfect

Bought this booster seat recently, very light is weight and it is fold able, so it easy to take out if we are hanging out with friends, got this one for my daughter, though she is older this is booster is perfect for her, one disadvantage is that it can't stick to the car set

Steve K
Steve KArmidale4 posts
  Versatile Folding Original

Compact, but not as secure

It's incredibly handy that it is flexible and readily portable, but it comes at the expense of security. Don't get me wrong, it's not loose or anything, it just isn't as secure as the larger seats. To be honest, if I wasn't trying to squeeze three seats across, I'd much prefer a bigger seat, but it is really handy to move between cars.

Jennie
Jennie4 posts

Light weight and portable

I bought two of these prior to an overseas holiday and they were extremely lightweight and functional for travelling between vehicles and to store in checked luggage.

They fold into a very compact position and still feel very safe and secure when kids are using them.

The covers are easy to remove and wash as well!

Boyleholdings
BoyleholdingsNumurkah9 posts
  Versatile Folding Original

This is so convenient and light! Best one you can buy!

I have 3 of these now. I purchased one for my mothers car and 2 for mine as my son sometimes has his friend come over and you don't have to worry about bolting in the seat and it is so light and easy to handle. You can take it out so easily and it folds down and stores away as it is so compact. I highly recommend this. My son finds it comfortable and it protects the head as well and it uses the lap sash so it isn't the annoying 5 point harness.

Jen
JenLatrobe6 posts

Great, light seat

Purchased seat for 4 year old as needed to pass her seat to 2 year old and her seat to new baby and needed something affordable. Isn’t very secure as no way to secure it but loving the light foldable feature! Very handy for us as daughter tends to go on sleepovers with family etc

Keirra
Keirra7 posts
  Versatile Folding Original

Excellent car seat, light weight and easy to put in and out of car, foldable for storage , my daughter is 7 but still like to sit in a car seat for long distances so she can sleep, she tells me her car sear is comfy . Would really recommend this seat to anyone looking for a booster seat

Martin
MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts

Lightweight basic child seat

Im not a fan of the large bulky child seats that convert a row of three seats into two. The InfaSecure is lightweight and compact enough that the middle seat can still be used. Would not recommend for very small children however i believe it is a good option for bigger kids replacing the typical booster seat. Also an excellent spare seat for grandparents as it folds away nicely.

Ming
MingBlacktown8 posts

Not recommended

A friend of mine bought one of these infa secure baby car seats. He didn't have any good experience. Found it hard to keep the seat tight and find it dangerous on the road. The design is poor and not easy to adjust. Would not recommend this product to anyone.

Ez007
Ez007Paynesville8 posts

Light, cute and versatile

So i won one of these in a recent competition, and i have to say its been really handy! Its fairly lightweight while still being functional and safe! the removable cover means any spills and mess can be easily washed away. Easy to install too. Happy to recommend this product!

Car K 123
Car K 123Griffith9 posts
  Versatile Folding Original

Best lightweight portable booster I have found

Great for moving in between vehicles or for grandparents. Folds flat so can easily go in the boot or be stored away when not in use. Doesn't have anti-submarine clip between legs but holds the seat belt very low because of the position of the arm rests. There are two different height levels for the seat belt as your child grows. Very lightweight. Not tethered so you do get a bit of movement, but would be the same as every other non-tethered booster. And for under $50, extremely good value. Also very narrow base - great if space for 3 car seats an issue.

Cat
Cat · Versatile Folding Original

Is this suitable for a tall 7.5 year old for everyday use - he legally doesn't need a booster seat but I think this would give him more height making a sash belt safer? TIA

Unhappy mum
Unhappy mum

I don't recommend this for any age simply because it doesn't anchor to the car at all so my son kept tipping over when we went round corners or roundabouts & he was 6.5years

Hope this helps

Sue H
Sue H
Casey · Versatile Folding Original

Suitable for a three year old?

emmylee

No not appropriate, and I don't think legal either. My four and a half year old is tall and I still won't put him in it. I would say big 5 year old minimum, and only for short/ infrequent trips.

Thanks!

Kalpit Choudhary
Kalpit Choudhary · Versatile Folding Original

suitable for 6month old kid ?

hayley1111
hayley1111

no. they are best in a reverse facing harnessed seat until at least 2.5 years. Try the granduer treo.

Compare all InfaSecure Versatile Folding listings