InfaSecure Universal

InfaSecure Universal

This is great for a quick-fix option or for a toilet which is never or rarely used by adults. I got this as I needed something for my son to use right now, but I am hoping to buy a different style of seat as soon as possible (one where the infant seat and an adult seat are on the same hinge so the infant seat can be easily flipped up out of the way). When I get the preferred seat, this one will go to the grandparents house for occasional use by my child when he visits them.
Cheap - $5.00 to buy at big W. Easy to use - just place it on the toilet and it's ready to go.
Have to lift the main adult-sized toilet seat up and place this one under it, then put the main seat back down. When a toilet trainee has to go in a hurry, this might make them wait just a bit too long.

My son didn't like potties so we bought one of these and he started using the toilet straight away. There was then no fuss having to transition from a potty to a toilet.
Easy to use and such a great price we bought two, one for us and one for nannie's house.
Nothing at all