InfaSecure Vista

InfaSecure Vista

This was the best money we spent. I used it up until my daughter was 3 and it is now still in near new condition and will be used for baby number 2. Although any change table would be a worthwhile buy the fact it has the high baby bath with hose and is light makes it better than most
easy to wipe clean. really light so easy to move around.
wheels are little flimsy but as long as your not planning on taking it for long walks you should be ok :)

My baby has been using this change table for 4 months now and I have found it really useful. All her nappies, wipes, vests, bath products etc are all to hand in the large storage areas. I think its a must for all new Mothers!!!
The change table is a really good height for your back. The sloped edges prevent bub from rolling off. Place to hang bubs towel. Plenty of storage. Easy to keep clean. Easy to move around. Great to be able to hide the bath away when not in use.
When baby splashes water tends to went items on the shelves. Can be a little slow to drain

Good

Overall I love this product. It is very easy to use and clean. I only wish that the draws were better thought of.
I love this change table. It is so easy to use. emptying the bath is simple. It's easy to keep clean and compact. It has heaps of storage
I don't like that the draws are held together with sticky velcro tape. It comes apart so makes it hard to use the draws. I still have to find a way to fix this problem.

Good

Its a great bath cuase you can fill it and move it to a room. My daughter was boarn in winter and i would heat her bedroom and then take the bath into her bedroom bath her and dress her without and she would be warm. Then i just wheeled it back out when finished and drained the water from the attached hose into the basin or bath. Its a good height so minimal back pain. Great product and i will be using it for baby 2. still brand new even though i used it alot with my first.
the change table is convenient, no lifting of heavy baths, storage area
its big, especially if you don't have room to put it anywhere. I have a small bathroom.