4Infacol Wind Drops

Infacol Wind Drops

4Infacol Wind Drops
3.5

62% · 3919 · 30%
Brand Manager for Infacol? Claim your listing.

RinSlytherin
RinSlytherinSydney8 posts

excellent product

Infacol worked brilliantly for my son, he instantly changed into a happier baby. I like how its such a small dose needed and the included syringe has only the needed doseage lines which makes it much less confusing to administer along with the cap that allows you to turn the bottle upward whilst measuring. My son burps easiky after every feed when given infacol before a feed.
measuring device, reliable, cheap
nothing
Sveta
SvetaMelbourne6 posts

It helps

Our baby was incredibly windy all the time. He wouldn't sleep during a day almost at all, although slept well at night. When we started using infacol (out of pure desperation) day naps have gotten longer, and he falls asleep really easy now, and generally seems more settled and happy.
Don't need too much of it, only 0.2 ml before each feed
You might need to use it in conjunction with other things like colic massage etc.
Hsandgs
HsandgsTweed heads2 posts

mummasam
mummasamdarwin

Epic fail

have tried this with both my babies and found although it did work slightly at helping bring up wind it also made them both extremely unsettled for the next 24 hours or so. Am not sure if it was the size of the bottom end wind bubbles that made them uncomfortablek? i did wind them for a decent amount of time after feeding tho but they still fussed for the next day. Learnt my lesson, wont be using this again
cheap, did help slightly with burping
unsettled for the next day
Colin
Colin

A different baby!

Immediate change the first night we used them .. Amazing!

Great product. Would recommend to any new parents that has a baby up all night with sore tummy/wind. Easy to administer and its reassuring to only have to give such a small volume... Don't know what we'd do without them. All the best

B11
B11AU6 posts

Amazing.. Highly recommend you at least try

Our son had really bad reflux and wind..he would keep us up for at least an hour after ever bottle. I tried Infacol and it was amazing! He was doing massive burps just from sitting him up straight after his feeds! It saved our sanity and made our bub comfortable.. Worth a try!!!!
Absolute god sent!!!!
Can't fault this product!!
Connie
ConnieAustralia3 posts

Terrible product

I used Infacol on the advise from a lactation consultant as my 4 week old son suffers wind, making feeding and sleeping difficult. Once administered my son had a great feed. Which is quite abnormal. Once the deed was over i usually give Grope water, this tome i gave Infacol. It was dreadful; he could not get any gas out. He was in so much pain. I will defiantly stick with gripe water. I do not recommend this product at all.

The product did not do what it is advertised to do. It done the opposite.

Mrmnemonic
Mrmnemonic

Terrible product! I had the same experience. Baby was unable to let out any wind at all!!!

Happy mumma
Happy mummaAU3 posts

Amazing!

My daughter is 8 weeks old she had been extremely miserable for weeks. She was always full of wind, we had tried gripe water, infants friend etc and nothing worked. One night at 10:00pm I was at breaking point so I ended up at Coles and brought infacol. it was amazing! It worked straight away and with each she become more happier! Love this product
Worked straight away and cheap!
Vivs777
Vivs777AU3 posts

Bad Drops

Helped baby to burp easier however made him constipated pretty much as soon as I started using it. Have since changed to Colic relief and is so much better. Baby is burping straight away and is sleeping much better. I wouldn't rule it out completely as friends of mine have used it before and it worked for their baby so I guess it depends on the individual.
Helped bubs to burp, easy to give to bubs
Made bubs constipated
Rhiannon30
Rhiannon30AU11 posts

speffa13
speffa13

just wondering what Infants Friend is and where you get it ???

Bernie19
Bernie19Lavington

missSydney
missSydneySydney39 posts

mani55
mani55AU12 posts

Didn't work for my baby

I have heard a lot about this product so I gave it a try since my 2 month old baby has lots of wind and bloating. I used it 2 times but it didn't work for him.

I guess it works for some and doesn't for some for others. I would not recommend this product for others.

It didn't work on my baby. Waste of money!

Hobo Jim
Hobo Jim

maybe you should of tried it for longer

Wizza1985
Wizza1985AU23 posts

Good

Fantastic, they worked for us to keep our daughters wind pains to a minimum. They were easy to administer and worked straight away. We are more than happy with this product.
I used these drops at most feeds with mu daughter as the medication she was on for reflux gave her terrible wind. They were easy to administer with the included dropper. Having to insert the dropper into the top, turn the bottle upside down and then pull the medicine in to the dropper ensured that no air got in to the dose. My daughter never screwed up her face to these drops, so I assume they taste ok too.
We have not had a problem with these drops so far.
mzsandra
mzsandra3 posts

krennie
krennieqld, 456413 posts

life saver

I don't know how I ever got my baby to sleep without this! at 2 weeks of age he had major colic and was walking him everynight In his pram at midnight. the infacol worked .instantly
tastes good for baby and works instantly
Child Medications

Find out how Infacol Wind Drops compares to other Child Medications

careypayne
careypayneQLD, 467021 posts

Good

When bub was little she suffered from terrible colic. Some days she would burb well, some days not at all. As you didn't know in advance which it would be, it was hard to know if we should give her some of this beforehand. Most times we did, just to be safe. Sometimes though, this would make the burbs so big in her belly that she didn't want to burb as it hurt too much. Good product though, easy to use as you only have to give a small amount. Seems to work well and didn't smell awful.
Good product - easy to use, smells nice and mustn't taste too bad. Inexpensive and seems to work ok.
Has to be given before food.
Melsie
Melsie6 posts

Infacol has been a life saver for us... Our son suffered from really bad wind and we struggled to get it out after a feed no matter what we tried. As a result he would ofter cry out in pain. We started using infacol and noticed a difference almost immediately. We now use it for every feed and he now burps and passes wind like a trooper!! I would definitely recommend parents give it a go.
Helps bubs to get wind out, easy to use, easily available (at supermarkets or chemists)
Can be wasted if placed into a bottle which bubs does not complete - we solved this by giving it directly to our son (he loves the taste)
Sambeau
Sambeau4 posts

My baby went from being windy, uptight and stiff after a feed to a BIG burper and happy little man almost instantly.

I put a drop into each bottle and seeing the froth disolve in the milk you know that it will help to get those burps up.

Initially the big burp would bring up a little milk but it all settled down and now I don't have to work the wind up, it just comes out nice and smooth after finishing.

Awesome product!
Inexpensive. Really works!

Cookiemonster74
Cookiemonster74Perth, WA7 posts

Awesome and a lifesaver!

I would recommend this to anyone looking for an aid to help with baby wind problems. After giving this to our baby, we generally found that he was able to bring up large amounts of wind in a single burp with very little effort - usually straight after feeding (which is great when its 2am in the morning and you want to get back to sleep ASAP).
Inexpensive, effective (did exactly what it was supposed to) and available from most chemists
Can some time to work, have to dose before feeding
sarahmelissa
sarahmelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD18 posts

Good

I would definitely recommend this product, my Son was suffering from some wind issues in the first few months of his life, I purchased this product hoping that it would help relieve him of some of the pain as he would scream each night and I definitely saw a difference after using the product.
This product was inexpensive, easy to get a hold of and seemed to help with my Son as he was having some wind issues in the first few months of his life.
Nothing I came across, you cant use the product on infants under 1 month old, so you have to wait out those first few weeks before getting this product to aid in any kind of relief.
damienkristie
damienkristie51 posts

Terrible

My daughter had trouble burping and would be in pain so I tried this product and found it made her worse as the gas bubbles would be so big she would scream in pain bringing up wind.
Cheap and available and local supermarkets
Didn't find it worked on my daughter
ihave2under1
ihave2under12 posts

would not have another baby without a bottle siting there ready at home. nothing worse than trying to help your poor bub with wind problems - this is amazing!
worked almost instantly to help with our baby's wind

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Infacol? Claim your listing.