Infacol Wind Drops

Infacol Wind Drops

See the Best Child Medications in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Infacol? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Chrissy k
Chrissy k

Makes bubs drowsy

Gave it to my newborn and it was nearly impossible to wake him up he looked like he was drunk. After seeing a pediatrician I was told it's made babies sleepy. Took bubs off it and he was so much better in 2 days

Purchased in April 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $16.99.

Carina
CarinaPerth, WA

Infacol -》Alcohol and Sugar

The Australian Infacol version contains alcohol. That's why babies sleep so well. They are drunk! This can cause Sudden Infant Death. After a few times you baby is alcohol addicted and if you accidentally overdose it you kill your baby!

Purchased in February 2019.

dani
daniGoulburn Valley, VIC

my daughter was hospitalized because of this product

Lianne C
Lianne Cadelaide

Not very good.

Does not work for my baby. Did not help his wind or anything. My baby still struggled to fart after giving infacol to him. Switched to infant's friend and that was far more better with results for my baby. I guess it depends on every child, but for mine didn't work.

Child Medications

Find out how Infacol Wind Drops compares to other Child Medications

Curtis
CurtisBrisbane

Avoid

Someone suggested it as my baby was really colicky. I tried twice but then realized that babies only need breastmilk and certainly not something that can also be found in shampoo!
The theory behind it seems stupid and research does show it is not better than a placebo. I can't understand why anyone would want to give this to a baby.

lisa
lisa

Beware, not for reflux bubs!

Toni
ToniCoombabah

Won't be using again

I usually use infants friend but thought I'd give this a go (my doctor also said to give it a try as she has a very mild case of silent reflux). My poor baby! I've given her 1 dose of .2mls & she's been crying in pain ever since! Will definitely be sticking with infants friend from now on!

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
terrible
terriblecoffs harbour

horrible, won't use again

This product is harsh on babies tummys and just Terrible. I found that my baby was more unsettled & constantly wriggling around with wind coming out her end for hours and she wouldn't sleep. Her tummy was churning so loudl surerly she was in pain. Wouldn't use again. Her suffering wind was not even this bad.

Connie
ConnieAustralia

Terrible product

I used Infacol on the advise from a lactation consultant as my 4 week old son suffers wind, making feeding and sleeping difficult. Once administered my son had a great feed. Which is quite abnormal. Once the deed was over i usually give Grope water, this tome i gave Infacol. It was dreadful; he could not get any gas out. He was in so much pain. I will defiantly stick with gripe water. I do not recommend this product at all.

The product did not do what it is advertised to do. It done the opposite.

Mrmnemonic
Mrmnemonic

Terrible product! I had the same experience. Baby was unable to let out any wind at all!!!

Child Medications

Find out how Infacol Wind Drops compares to other Child Medications

Vivs777
Vivs777AU

Bad Drops

Helped baby to burp easier however made him constipated pretty much as soon as I started using it. Have since changed to Colic relief and is so much better. Baby is burping straight away and is sleeping much better. I wouldn't rule it out completely as friends of mine have used it before and it worked for their baby so I guess it depends on the individual.
Helped bubs to burp, easy to give to bubs
Made bubs constipated

damienkristie
damienkristie

Terrible

My daughter had trouble burping and would be in pain so I tried this product and found it made her worse as the gas bubbles would be so big she would scream in pain bringing up wind.
Cheap and available and local supermarkets
Didn't find it worked on my daughter