Infacol Wind Drops

Infacol Wind Drops

See the Best Child Medications in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Infacol? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

JAM
JAMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just ok..

This product was ok. I wouldn't say its a "go to"..
Didn't really seem to do a whole lot for my kids. I preferred to rub their tummies or bend their legs up and down to release air. Having said that - i know a few people that have used it and swear by it.

Annie
AnnieVictoria

Its working so far

My baby have really bad colic, crying and screaming during evening. i tried brauer its working before but i dont know why its stop working. I bought this infacol and give it to her before feeding, after feeding she made a big burp. So i will continue use this infacol every feeding.

Al Smith
Al SmithAU

Doesn't work for all babies!

I tried Infacol with baby No 1 on advice from a friend. She cried for seven hours straight! Ended up swapping to Infants Friend and everything was perfect. Tried it on baby No 2 after seven long weeks of unbearable colic (where Infants Friend didn't seem to be working) and we had a different baby. Slept well and had minimum irritability. Infacol works for some babies and not for others. Some of my friends say the same thing. You need to try all options to make sure you have the right one!

Rhiannon30
Rhiannon30AU

I had more luck with infants friend

speffa13
speffa13

just wondering what Infants Friend is and where you get it ???

Child Medications

Find out how Infacol Wind Drops compares to other Child Medications

mani55
mani55AU

Didn't work for my baby

I have heard a lot about this product so I gave it a try since my 2 month old baby has lots of wind and bloating. I used it 2 times but it didn't work for him.
I guess it works for some and doesn't for some for others. I would not recommend this product for others.

It didn't work on my baby. Waste of money!

Hobo Jim
Hobo Jim

maybe you should of tried it for longer

Midge1964
Midge1964asked

Can infacol be given to a one week old baby who is struggling with her wind.Her mum is breastfeeding but she is struggling to get babies wind up?

Mark
Mark

Yes, visit coliccare.com.au

Amna D
Amna Dasked

Can infacol be given after every hour or two before feed to a 3 week old ?

Dwayne
Dwayneasked

So we have a a 3 month and 1 week old daughter how do we use the Infacol wind drop correctly and can we use it if she has bronchitis?