Infacol Wind Drops

Infacol Wind Drops

See the Best Child Medications in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Infacol? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Alyssa
AlyssaSydney

Can't harm

When my son was crying without stopping. I went to the nearest pharmacy who told me to use this as a try. Gave some to him, cries go on for another 15 min and stop. It s a good alternative to infant friend but not as effective i think. Always great to have something under the hand for colics.

Abb’s
Abb’sMildura

Helpful for baby wind !

When little one was younger we used infacol with every feed from about a month old till she was 5 months old . She was a very windy and unsettle baby and this really helped. Once she was a bit older I was able to slowly removed it from her feeds, we never had an issue with the product at all.

Jens
Jens

Helps my baby

This has been affective in helping my daughter release wind and gases. I prefer to give this on its own rather than in her bottle in case she doesn’t finish it.
Having said that I’m going to try Infants friend next to see if that helps also with her colic symptoms.

Andy
AndyPerth

Overall Good and worth a try.

Our Baby was only mildly suffering for a few weeks and we saw around a 50% improvement.
I have no experience with a baby with more than mild symptoms.
I'd suggest to give it a go and it may well work but remember to always ask a professional:)
Good luck parents at this exhausting/beautiful time in your lives.

reinrab
reinrab

Helps baby burp!

We are using this in conjunction with Novalac formula & Dr Brown's bottles and bubs is burping really well at each feed.
We use it every feed (bubs is currently 5 weeks) and will continue to do so until he gets the hang of things. Find it most effective by giving it directly to bubs about 5min before a feed.
Purchased from Woolies.

Sharon E
Sharon EAU

infacol review

I've been using this for my baby since she was 2 weeks old. She had alot of trouble with wind and since putting the recommended dose into every bottle she's been so much better. I really recommend it. I got mine from coles supermarket. I hope that they always stock it

KRISHNA
KRISHNA

Good for new born

Really very useful when my new baby was 2 months old and crying lot.GP suggested and we tried give her surprisingly superb result with in minutes .Really very good and i prefer for new born if they have any stomach pain and they cry lot try with doctor's recommendation. Specially new born and breastfeed baby feel happy after drop.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
karenn.elizabeth
karenn.elizabethPerth, WA

Great for Colic but not for reflux.

Infacol worked really great for my 1st and 2nd kids who had bad colic. For my 3rd who had server reflux & colic was a no go. It made him projectile after big burps.
So i wouldn't recommend if your baby has reflux.
Other then that great for colic babies.

PegL
PegLVictoria

Helps with wind

Baby struggles with wind but has been able to get it up much easier since we switched to Infacol from another brand of wind drops. It could be a timing coincidence with the change, but it really seems to help -partner can tell when I have forgotten to give them.

Sveta
SvetaMelbourne

It helps

Our baby was incredibly windy all the time. He wouldn't sleep during a day almost at all, although slept well at night. When we started using infacol (out of pure desperation) day naps have gotten longer, and he falls asleep really easy now, and generally seems more settled and happy.
Don't need too much of it, only 0.2 ml before each feed
You might need to use it in conjunction with other things like colic massage etc.

Bernie19
Bernie19Lavington

Not always needed

Nothankslady
Nothankslady

not your daughter, not your place to say what is or isn't ok, dont back seat parent Im guessing Grand mother in law??

Kochou.Hime
Kochou.Hime

i agree Nothankslady but i also wanna know why they where giving it to her when its she hasnt got any problems waste of time really!

Wizza1985
Wizza1985AU

Good

Fantastic, they worked for us to keep our daughters wind pains to a minimum. They were easy to administer and worked straight away. We are more than happy with this product.
I used these drops at most feeds with mu daughter as the medication she was on for reflux gave her terrible wind. They were easy to administer with the included dropper. Having to insert the dropper into the top, turn the bottle upside down and then pull the medicine in to the dropper ensured that no air got in to the dose. My daughter never screwed up her face to these drops, so I assume they taste ok too.
We have not had a problem with these drops so far.

careypayne
careypayneQLD, 4670

Good

When bub was little she suffered from terrible colic. Some days she would burb well, some days not at all. As you didn't know in advance which it would be, it was hard to know if we should give her some of this beforehand. Most times we did, just to be safe. Sometimes though, this would make the burbs so big in her belly that she didn't want to burb as it hurt too much. Good product though, easy to use as you only have to give a small amount. Seems to work well and didn't smell awful.
Good product - easy to use, smells nice and mustn't taste too bad. Inexpensive and seems to work ok.
Has to be given before food.

sarahmelissa
sarahmelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good

I would definitely recommend this product, my Son was suffering from some wind issues in the first few months of his life, I purchased this product hoping that it would help relieve him of some of the pain as he would scream each night and I definitely saw a difference after using the product.
This product was inexpensive, easy to get a hold of and seemed to help with my Son as he was having some wind issues in the first few months of his life.
Nothing I came across, you cant use the product on infants under 1 month old, so you have to wait out those first few weeks before getting this product to aid in any kind of relief.