Infacol Wind Drops

Infacol Wind Drops

See the Best Child Medications in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Infacol? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

This is pretty could

My baby started having colics on his 2nd week of life, I did not want to give him actual medicine so I started with homeopathic colic calm, which helped him to evacuate but not immediately with the pain. I jumped to infacol when he turned 1 month old, but I am only giving it to him before the first night feed and the first morning feed, he hates it but it is helping a lot with the pain itself, unfortunately he takes a couple of hours to evacuate (poop), but he does. I am very happy that the pain goes away, as it was the most heartbreaking for me.
Cheers

Purchased in April 2021 for $18.00.

Kimberly A
Kimberly AAU

Works wonders if used correctly - go to site and don’t just rely on instruction sheet.

Educate yourself on how to use product. Go to infacol site and research somethicone which is main ingredient (As a nurse, I’m always reading into these things). Take before feeds and try your best to burp baby afterwards. Sometimes you’ll see instant results and takes a good week to work.

And as per other review. It doesn’t make babies drunk. Ridiculous.

Purchased in December 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $14.00.

Liza
LizaSydney

This save my sleep

This wind drops saved me with my daughter. When she was 1 month old she screamed with pain. I was about to change Formulas but a friend recomended this. I gave it to my daughter from 1 month old in every bottle until she was able to roll and be more active. It helped her burp faster. You just have to be aware that some kids might be allergic and vomit or something. Always check with your GP

Emma J
Emma JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn't live without this product

Being a first time mum I was so skeptical about giving my newborn "medicine" but when she was struggling with wind and I could see her little legs pull pull up I knew I had to do something to help her. After being recommended Infacol I thought I would give it a try....reluctantly but Infacol was the only product that could help with my daughters wind. Without this product I may have gone crazy! Thanks a million!

Review collected in partnership with Infacol

Standard
StandardVictoria, Australia

Perfect!

I was looking for a simethicone product when I stumbled on Infacol. The packaging says it can be used from 1 month onwards but our pharmacist said it was ok for newborns (ours is 3 weeks old). Infacol has really helped our baby girl with her colic, she used to have terrible colic and would not burp, she now burps really easily with Infacol. We add a drop of Infacol to every bottle top-up and it has been great, but don't use it excessively as it can cause diarrhea (we only feed bottle less than twice a day).

ChelseaJaronCharlie
ChelseaJaronCharlieQLD, 4227

Lifesaving

My now 4 month old was born with sever colic and this was a lifesaver at 3am in the morning when he'd been up screaming for hours due to pain and I'd add it into his bottle and he'd release all his wind/gas and sleep for hours. It's a product that actually works

Alice
Alice

Really worked for us!

Our little bub was crying in pain for hours but after using infacol for a couple of days we had a much happier bub - it was such a relief for us. We used it with every feed for about 6-8 weeks. When bub reached 3.5 months all her tummy issues seemed to settle.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

So glad we found it!

We started our baby on infacol at one month, she had been up for hours with colic. We tried stacks of natural products, they did nothing. With infacol it's like she's a different baby, the colic is pretty much non existent and now we both sleep through the night. Such a godsend!!

watchingyou
watchingyou

It worked

my baby was suffering a lot and pharmacist suggested infacol over Gripe water. It's tested product and it worked for my baby. We give him 0.2 ml before every feed. Highly recommended if nothing is working, this might work for your baby. nothing wrong in trying. you can also apply little asafoetida around naval along with this and it will help to release gas.

Lyn
LynNortheast, VIC

A tried and tested remedy that has stood the test of time

RinSlytherin
RinSlytherinSydney

excellent product

Infacol worked brilliantly for my son, he instantly changed into a happier baby. I like how its such a small dose needed and the included syringe has only the needed doseage lines which makes it much less confusing to administer along with the cap that allows you to turn the bottle upward whilst measuring. My son burps easiky after every feed when given infacol before a feed.
measuring device, reliable, cheap
nothing

Hsandgs
HsandgsTweed heads

Recommended!!!

A different baby!

Immediate change the first night we used them .. Amazing!
Great product. Would recommend to any new parents that has a baby up all night with sore tummy/wind. Easy to administer and its reassuring to only have to give such a small volume... Don't know what we'd do without them. All the best

B11
B11AU

Amazing.. Highly recommend you at least try..

Our son had really bad reflux and wind..he would keep us up for at least an hour after ever bottle. I tried Infacol and it was amazing! He was doing massive burps just from sitting him up straight after his feeds! It saved our sanity and made our bub comfortable.. Worth a try!!!!
Absolute god sent!!!!
Can't fault this product!!

Happy mumma
Happy mummaAU

Amazing!

My daughter is 8 weeks old she had been extremely miserable for weeks. She was always full of wind, we had tried gripe water, infants friend etc and nothing worked. One night at 10:00pm I was at breaking point so I ended up at Coles and brought infacol. it was amazing! It worked straight away and with each she become more happier! Love this product
Worked straight away and cheap!