Infants' Friend Oral Liquid

Infants' Friend Oral Liquid

See the Best Child Medications in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Infants' Friend? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

L.G
L.GSydney Surrounds, NSW

Worked for all 4 babies!

I had lactose intolerant babies and with my first, he obviously was my learning curb it helped all 4 babies at different times inc. teething or wind and definitely calmed them down. I'd recommend trying it out, some babies will take to it some won't. It's an individual or unique outcome. But for my kids, it was a little bottle of bliss..

Purchased at Chemist Outlet for $11.

Don’t do it

I have never given my son anything else he’s had full blood tests before his liver has always been great I used maybe 2 times a day if he was really bad with reflux when the recall happend we got more bloods done and looo at that his liver is damaged I called the line to ask wth and they came at me with get your lawyer to call us we will see you in court

Purchased in .

Angela R
Angela RSydney, NSW

This has Alcohol!! I feel so deceived!!

This product contains 0.4% alcohol which is stated on their website, not on the bottle! This is misleading and downright deception! Especially when it comes to the safety of your baby, alcohol is harmful to the liver of a pure new born baby! They don’t have the capacity to process it, and for those that don’t take alcohol for religious reasons this is disgraceful that it is not on the bottle. I’m furious. This is unethical.

Purchased in at Woolworths.

Daisy
DaisySydney, NSW

Really helps wind pain

I have been using this for a few months and it works really quickly when my baby has wind pain. Highly recommend for parents of gassy babies who cry due to trapped wind pain. As a bonus my baby seems to like the taste - I give it directly in a syringe without any problems.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $13.

Child Medications

Find out how Infants' Friend Oral Liquid compares to other Child Medications

Natalie M.Sydney, NSW

Must have product!

My baby boy had colic the first weeks of his life and I researched products on the market to assist with colic. Infants friend works a treat for my son, I place 1ml in every formula made up feed. My son now sleeps throughout the night and has daily bowel movements - Please be advised that I also used this in conjunction with a specific colic based formula.

Purchased in for $10.99.

• Incentivised Review No

Contains 0.4% Alcohol, and not indicated on the label. This is cheating!

Contains 0.4% Alcohol, and not indicated on the label. This is cheating!
I have been using this for more than 2 month on my baby, on the bottle it listed 6 ingredients, which are perfectly fine. However, when I look up some detail in their web site. It is confirmed that the ingredients contains 0.4% of Alcohol.
It doesn’t matter if it’s safe or not, customer deserves to know this information! Not listing such information on label might be legal ( funny!), but is totally a disgrace!

BlessedMum
BlessedMumBrisbane

The best

This is the best thing I have used to ease wind/colic problems for my son when he was a baby. I mixed it with milk and it just worked so well. It was much easier for my baby to burp after his bottle. most importantly,it's all natural and a bottle goes a long way. I have recommended to my other friends.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
KRISSY
KRISSY

Works really well.

My baby is 2 months old and suffers with wind and reflux, this really helps when I give it before a feed, he still has a bit of a vomit when I lie him down but he is not screaming in pain anymore, he actually likes the taste, only drawback is getting on your or babies clothes it leaves a white residue when dried. Highly recommend Infants friend.

Didn't work well for us.

I tried this on my 5 week old who suffers bad wind pains, and he was also a bit constipated at the time. My little boy ended up throwing up all of his feed within an hour of taking, and was more unsettled than normal until he pooed three hours later. He didn't go much on the taste either. In saying this though, I know a lot of mothers who swear by this stuff. Different things for different babies I guess?

Child Medications

Find out how Infants' Friend Oral Liquid compares to other Child Medications

Peppers3
Peppers3australia

Help for the gassy baby

This product really works to relax the tummy and ease gas issues and tummy pain in my baby. I recommend it.