Infants' Friend Oral Liquid

Infants' Friend Oral Liquid

See the Best Child Medications in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Infants' Friend? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Kristy
KristyPerth, WA

Baby loves the taste & seems to help assist pain with wind & gas

I have purchased this 3 times now for our 6 week year old who suffers from wind and gas and we have noticed a slight improvement in both of these issues. I wouldn't say it's a miracle cure but it seems to take the edge off. We mix 1ml in to each of his bottles and he enjoys the taste surprisingly enough as it smells strongly of aniseed. Will repurchase.

Purchased in December 2019 for $11.99.

Didn't work well for us.

I tried this on my 5 week old who suffers bad wind pains, and he was also a bit constipated at the time. My little boy ended up throwing up all of his feed within an hour of taking, and was more unsettled than normal until he pooed three hours later. He didn't go much on the taste either. In saying this though, I know a lot of mothers who swear by this stuff. Different things for different babies I guess?

carmen e.
carmen e.asked

Is this a 100% natural product?

Jack L.
Jack L.

Ingredients look all from natural source

Emillie
Emillie

No check online it has brandy in it

Chan P.
Chan P.asked

how often should i give to my baby? He is 3 months old and feeding every 1 or 2 hours and should i give him every feed?

Natalie M.
Natalie M.

Hi Chan, I was giving it to my son in each feed - he was fine.

Jamie s.
Jamie s.

We give it to our daughter when she is in pain due to wind. Which doesn't seem to be every feed. Helps amazingly. She is 7 weeks old and we give her 10 drops from the supplied dropper.

Annelise S
Annelise Sasked

Ive been giving my bub infants friend for the past 10 nights without shaking the bottle. Should i be worried about affects it may have on my bub. He seems fine.