Infants' Friend Oral Liquid

Infants' Friend Oral Liquid

See the Best Child Medications in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Infants' Friend? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Don’t do it

I have never given my son anything else he’s had full blood tests before his liver has always been great I used maybe 2 times a day if he was really bad with reflux when the recall happend we got more bloods done and looo at that his liver is damaged I called the line to ask wth and they came at me with get your lawyer to call us we will see you in court

Purchased in October 2020.

Kristy
KristyPerth, WA

Baby loves the taste & seems to help assist pain with wind & gas

I have purchased this 3 times now for our 6 week year old who suffers from wind and gas and we have noticed a slight improvement in both of these issues. I wouldn't say it's a miracle cure but it seems to take the edge off. We mix 1ml in to each of his bottles and he enjoys the taste surprisingly enough as it smells strongly of aniseed. Will repurchase.

Purchased in December 2019 for $11.99.

Mark W
Mark WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works well

Those concerned about 0.4% alcohol need to take a chill pill. It's not even enough to register as an ingredient. The product works, it's natural and the bottle lasts for ages. Recommend for all parents who are going round the twist.

Purchased in September 2019.

Angela R
Angela RSydney, NSW

This has Alcohol!! I feel so deceived!!

This product contains 0.4% alcohol which is stated on their website, not on the bottle! This is misleading and downright deception! Especially when it comes to the safety of your baby, alcohol is harmful to the liver of a pure new born baby! They don’t have the capacity to process it, and for those that don’t take alcohol for religious reasons this is disgraceful that it is not on the bottle. I’m furious. This is unethical.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths.

Child Medications

Find out how Infants' Friend Oral Liquid compares to other Child Medications

Contains 0.4% Alcohol, and not indicated on the label. This is cheating!

Contains 0.4% Alcohol, and not indicated on the label. This is cheating!
I have been using this for more than 2 month on my baby, on the bottle it listed 6 ingredients, which are perfectly fine. However, when I look up some detail in their web site. It is confirmed that the ingredients contains 0.4% of Alcohol.
It doesn’t matter if it’s safe or not, customer deserves to know this information! Not listing such information on label might be legal ( funny!), but is totally a disgrace!

AmieL
AmieLACT

Helps our newborn with gas/Colic 90% of the time

This has really helped to ease our Babies gas pain.
We found giving it after a feed worked the best of our baby.
Great product would recommend it to anyone

carmen e.
carmen e.asked

Is this a 100% natural product?

Jack L.
Jack L.

Ingredients look all from natural source

Emillie
Emillie

No check online it has brandy in it

Chan P.
Chan P.asked

how often should i give to my baby? He is 3 months old and feeding every 1 or 2 hours and should i give him every feed?

Natalie M.
Natalie M.

Hi Chan, I was giving it to my son in each feed - he was fine.

Jamie s.
Jamie s.

We give it to our daughter when she is in pain due to wind. Which doesn't seem to be every feed. Helps amazingly. She is 7 weeks old and we give her 10 drops from the supplied dropper.

Annelise S
Annelise Sasked

Ive been giving my bub infants friend for the past 10 nights without shaking the bottle. Should i be worried about affects it may have on my bub. He seems fine.