Infants' Friend Oral Liquid

Infants' Friend Oral Liquid

See the Best Child Medications in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Infants' Friend? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Kristy
KristyPerth, WA

Baby loves the taste & seems to help assist pain with wind & gas

I have purchased this 3 times now for our 6 week year old who suffers from wind and gas and we have noticed a slight improvement in both of these issues. I wouldn't say it's a miracle cure but it seems to take the edge off. We mix 1ml in to each of his bottles and he enjoys the taste surprisingly enough as it smells strongly of aniseed. Will repurchase.

Purchased in December 2019 for $11.99.

Mark W
Mark WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works well

Those concerned about 0.4% alcohol need to take a chill pill. It's not even enough to register as an ingredient. The product works, it's natural and the bottle lasts for ages. Recommend for all parents who are going round the twist.

Purchased in September 2019.

Daisy
DaisySydney, NSW

Really helps wind pain

I have been using this for a few months and it works really quickly when my baby has wind pain. Highly recommend for parents of gassy babies who cry due to trapped wind pain. As a bonus my baby seems to like the taste - I give it directly in a syringe without any problems.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $13.00.

Natalie M.Sydney, NSW

Must have product!

My baby boy had colic the first weeks of his life and I researched products on the market to assist with colic. Infants friend works a treat for my son, I place 1ml in every formula made up feed. My son now sleeps throughout the night and has daily bowel movements - Please be advised that I also used this in conjunction with a specific colic based formula.

Purchased in April 2019 for $10.99.

Child Medications

Find out how Infants' Friend Oral Liquid compares to other Child Medications

AmieL
AmieLACT

Helps our newborn with gas/Colic 90% of the time

This has really helped to ease our Babies gas pain.
We found giving it after a feed worked the best of our baby.
Great product would recommend it to anyone

BlessedMum
BlessedMumBrisbane

The best

This is the best thing I have used to ease wind/colic problems for my son when he was a baby. I mixed it with milk and it just worked so well. It was much easier for my baby to burp after his bottle. most importantly,it's all natural and a bottle goes a long way. I have recommended to my other friends.

KRISSY
KRISSY

Works really well.

My baby is 2 months old and suffers with wind and reflux, this really helps when I give it before a feed, he still has a bit of a vomit when I lie him down but he is not screaming in pain anymore, he actually likes the taste, only drawback is getting on your or babies clothes it leaves a white residue when dried. Highly recommend Infants friend.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Peppers3
Peppers3australia

Help for the gassy baby

This product really works to relax the tummy and ease gas issues and tummy pain in my baby. I recommend it.

carmen e.
carmen e.asked

Is this a 100% natural product?

Jack L.
Jack L.

Ingredients look all from natural source

Emillie
Emillie

No check online it has brandy in it

Chan P.
Chan P.asked

how often should i give to my baby? He is 3 months old and feeding every 1 or 2 hours and should i give him every feed?

Natalie M.

Hi Chan, I was giving it to my son in each feed - he was fine.

Jamie s.
Jamie s.

We give it to our daughter when she is in pain due to wind. Which doesn't seem to be every feed. Helps amazingly. She is 7 weeks old and we give her 10 drops from the supplied dropper.

Annelise S
Annelise Sasked

Ive been giving my bub infants friend for the past 10 nights without shaking the bottle. Should i be worried about affects it may have on my bub. He seems fine.