Infasecure Arlo Infant Carrier

Infasecure Arlo Infant Carrier

Cassandra S.

Cassandra S.South East Queensland, QLD

Compact and affordable

Bought this car seat for my second baby. Found it hard to get in and out of the car. I liked that it was small so could fit easily beside another seat.

Purchased in August 2018 at Baby & Toddler Town.

Hi Cassandra,
Thanks for leaving a review! Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need any help in the future.

ForestGirl

ForestGirl

Easy and affordable but did not like baby position

I purchased this as a first car seat for my newborn as it has great safety ratings compared to other models. Its easy to use and install.

However, as my baby has grown larger I've grown increasingly concerned about her positioning in the capsule, as it seems to place her in a curve where her chin is close to her chest. It appears more curved than other capsules.

At six weeks I'm now switching her to a 0-4 seat with a better recline and curve.

Each baby is a different shape, but if you choose this carrier please regularly check neck clearance!

Purchased in December 2018 for $250.00.

Hi ForestGirl,
Thanks for leaving a review. Please give our customer care team a call on 1300 92 4632 as they may be able to assist in troubleshooting your issue.
Thank you!

Ahhbily

AhhbilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great, easy to use and install.

Great little capsule that looks good and is easy to use and install. Works well just as a carseat and as a travel system with the Arlo pram we had with our first. Lots of removable bits make cleaning easy also.

Purchased in July 2017 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $200.00.

Thanks Ahhbily!