InfaSecure Grandeur Treo

InfaSecure Grandeur Treo (page 2 of 5)

Mickaela

MickaelaCoffs Harbour

Great choice

Easy install with the provided safety clip. Extended rearfacing until at least 2 years. My son is comfortable and I'm at peace of mind knowing he is very safe. Easy to adjust headrest and straps don't need to be unthreaded to adjust which maked it so convenient. The colour is also great andbhas an easy clean material. Comes with a few padding insert options also.

Haranii

HaraniiParramatta park

The car seat is amazing.

I brought the pram about 1 yr ago and my son adores it before we got the carseat it was a everyday struggle to get him in the car and go for a drive now he will just jump in the car with no worries and love going for drives.

Erin

ErinMelbourne

PerfecT

Installation I still have trouble with, but I have trouble in general with any car seat, I love that it leans all the way back when it’s forward facing so my baby can sleep lying properly not with his neck bent, I also love the colour, I’ve got the dark blue one and it’s such a beautiful colour, it always stays clean, and my son loves it and so do I

MeganB

MeganBRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Awesome Carseat

Chose this seat as it looks great, has great safety features and it is convertible from birth to 8yrs. I love that it is extended rear facing as I feel this is safest for bub.
Bub looks really cosy in the seat. I am so happy with this purchase. Great choice of colours aswell!

Eloise

EloiseBrisbane

Excellent Seat! Worth every penny.

We purchased this seat for my second son as we wanted to rearface for longer this time. He is now 9 months and we love the seat!
Great options of recline, comes with the red clip for extra secure fitting, easy to install and adjust the heights as your child grows and an extra win it goes from birth to 8 years! Your childs only seat needed!
Very happy with our purchase.

tosies

tosiessydney

Perfect seat

Installation was a breeze, fitment is perfect in my toyota camry.
My little girl loves the new seat, fits snug, nice bolsters and material
Would highly recommend this to any new parents in the market looking for a safe secure baby seat for their little loved ones.
Awesome seat guys

Ben H

Ben HMelbourne

Great seat

My daughter loves this seat. She is happily still rear facing at 2 years old with plenty of space.It is a big seat and I couldn't imagine trying to fit it into a compact car but works perfectly for our xtrail.

Only thing I would have liked to see is a longer tether strap, we ended up just adding an extender but given that our tether point is right behind the seat I imagine that it would be too short for a lot of cars.

Disappointed

DisappointedSydney

My son loves it.

Happy with my purhchase Very good car seat love the reclining option as my sons head always went forward when driving in his other car seat. But this one is perfect and i feel more better knowing hes safer in it.
Comes in different colour option which is also great.

KRD

KRDMid North Coast, NSW

Amazing carseat!

JOZ

JOZ

Comfortable with plenty of cushion

I didn't install the seat myself as I wanted to ensure the safety of my son. We took it to Kids Safe - they showed us how to adjust the height and straps as he grows. We tried it and it was super easy - my son loves the seat and never cried on it even on longer road trips.

HungryHippo

HungryHippoSydney

Best 0-8years car seat with extended rear facing

Jas

Jassydney

good

bought it for dd to but in her school transport car. looking good and dd sit in it the moment I took it out from package and wont stand up. she loves it. easy to install same way as other big brands so no problem for me even without reading the instructions.

Jaycee

Jayceemelbourne

Good economical carsear

Experienced slight difficulty getting my newborn in, but she sat comfortably in there after a month. Otherwise, good and economical, considering the fact that it can be used from birth to 8 years of age. Seat cover is easy to remove for washing and dries quickly, available in beautiful colored too!

Channyj

ChannyjPerth

Perfect Seat we love it

Very easy to install and use this seat. Love the fact we don't have to uninstall it as she's grows taller with the easy lift and twist. The fact it is a seat that will do her from birth until 8 makes it an investment. We love the recline in this seat as even now she can sleep comfortably on long trips. Is fairly easy to clean and as we use this as our everyday seat it gets cleaned often.

Very comfortable and durable

We use this seat for my two-year-old daughter and it is perfect for her to sleep while traveling. The straps are very easily adjustable and cleaning is pretty easy. As a mother of two kids I can say for sure, this seat is perfect for large families as it is very durable and easy to use.

prince.singla

prince.singlaMarsden

Really good prodect

This is really a good product; My son sleep a lot during travelling and this is really comfortable for baby to fall asleep. This product is easy to fit and fits almost all cars. This product has strong fastening belts and tuff material, very easy to clean and you can even wash it up.

Hayley

Hayley

Great choice for ERF

I purchased this seat for both my children as I wanted them to rear face for as long as possible and also save money on having to potentially purchase harnessed booster seats after purhasing 0-4 car seats. I am very much impressed with the extended rear facing options and my 2.9 yr old son is still below the first label “must rear face below this label”. With quite a few cms before reaching the “must forward face above this label”. We have the Treo models and the fabrics are nice and cool, and easy to clean. The installs are very easy and we love the lift and turn feature to easily adjust strap heights for the harness.

AlexBrookerChanning

AlexBrookerChanningBrisbane

Love these seat!!

As a growing family of 7, installing and moving seats is surprisingly easy. 5 out of 7 are rear-facing, 4 x 4 year olds and a 7 month old bubba. Two of our four year olds (on girl and one boy) are soon to move out of their rear-facing as they have nearly hit the height limit and are at the weight limit now. In our old car, we could easily fit three across. At the moment I am able to fit 4 across the back of my minivan if I needed too.

Amzperth

AmzperthPerth

Great seat

Most importantly I find this to be safe and comfortable for my daughter. However I’ve found it hard to install myself so i’ve Paid to have it installed professionally. I’ve looked at the instructions and I don’t think their very clear. Like I said though my daughter likes sitting/sleeping in it, while being nice and secure which is the priority.

Smaki

SmakiMelbourne

Easy To Use

Baby loves being in the car. Bubs is 1 and still rear facing and not bothered by it. I’m glad they came out with an extended rear facing seat as safety is of utmost importance to me! It’s also the only harnessed booster seat on the market at the moment which really appealed to me. I find it easy to use which is great!! I bought this and my other child’s car seat from Baby Carriages in Glenhuntly as they always work out to be the cheapest!