InfaSecure Grandeur Treo

InfaSecure Grandeur Treo (page 2 of 4)

Awesome Carseat

Chose this seat as it looks great, has great safety features and it is convertible from birth to 8yrs. I love that it is extended rear facing as I feel this is safest for bub.
Bub looks really cosy in the seat. I am so happy with this purchase. Great choice of colours aswell!

Excellent Seat! Worth every penny.

We purchased this seat for my second son as we wanted to rearface for longer this time. He is now 9 months and we love the seat!
Great options of recline, comes with the red clip for extra secure fitting, easy to install and adjust the heights as your child grows and an extra win it goes from birth to 8 years! Your childs only seat needed!
Very happy with our purchase.

Perfect seat

Installation was a breeze, fitment is perfect in my toyota camry.
My little girl loves the new seat, fits snug, nice bolsters and material
Would highly recommend this to any new parents in the market looking for a safe secure baby seat for their little loved ones.
Awesome seat guys

Great seat

My daughter loves this seat. She is happily still rear facing at 2 years old with plenty of space.It is a big seat and I couldn't imagine trying to fit it into a compact car but works perfectly for our xtrail.

Only thing I would have liked to see is a longer tether strap, we ended up just adding an extender but given that our tether point is right behind the seat I imagine that it would be too short for a lot of cars.

My son loves it.

Happy with my purhchase Very good car seat love the reclining option as my sons head always went forward when driving in his other car seat. But this one is perfect and i feel more better knowing hes safer in it.
Comes in different colour option which is also great.

Amazing carseat!

We love this carseat! We have had our daughter in this seat since we bought her home from the hospital, she looked amazingly comfortable in it then and still does! She is almost 12 months old and has only just reached the height markers to turn (so we took the bum padding out to continue rear facing her) When you take the bum padding out of it you get additional room to keep your child rear facing for longer! Extended rear facing all the way!
This carseat is easy to install, although not so much in small cars. Passenger seat will need to go all the way forward until you decide to forward face as it takes up a lot of room. Bigger cars no problem.
Cleaning is so easy! The lining of the seat has press studs or snaps which easily undo for you to remove and clean as directed in manual.

Comfortable with plenty of cushion

I didn't install the seat myself as I wanted to ensure the safety of my son. We took it to Kids Safe - they showed us how to adjust the height and straps as he grows. We tried it and it was super easy - my son loves the seat and never cried on it even on longer road trips.

Best 0-8years car seat with extended rear facing

Best 0-8years car seat with extended rear facing till approx 2-3years depending on the height of the child.
We brought our baby home in this seat, it was easy to install but still had it professionally checked.
Easy to adjust the belt and headrest without having to remove the carseat from the car.
Bub seems to like it and sleeps well when we are on the move. Only downside is when it is hot in summer bub still sweats a lot, although they advertise with active fabric for hot conditions.
In addition the seat seems very tall. In our car, anyone in the seat in front of the carseat is crammed and when driving can obscure vision due to the height. Hopefully this will no longer be an issue when forward facing.
I have been advised the fabric is easy clean and can be removed from the seat without removing the car seat from the car although I am yet to try this.
Overall bub seems safe and secure and we will only need one car seat as this will last from 0-8years.

good

bought it for dd to but in her school transport car. looking good and dd sit in it the moment I took it out from package and wont stand up. she loves it. easy to install same way as other big brands so no problem for me even without reading the instructions.

Good economical carsear

Experienced slight difficulty getting my newborn in, but she sat comfortably in there after a month. Otherwise, good and economical, considering the fact that it can be used from birth to 8 years of age. Seat cover is easy to remove for washing and dries quickly, available in beautiful colored too!

Perfect Seat we love it

Very easy to install and use this seat. Love the fact we don't have to uninstall it as she's grows taller with the easy lift and twist. The fact it is a seat that will do her from birth until 8 makes it an investment. We love the recline in this seat as even now she can sleep comfortably on long trips. Is fairly easy to clean and as we use this as our everyday seat it gets cleaned often.

Very comfortable and durable

We use this seat for my two-year-old daughter and it is perfect for her to sleep while traveling. The straps are very easily adjustable and cleaning is pretty easy. As a mother of two kids I can say for sure, this seat is perfect for large families as it is very durable and easy to use.

Really good prodect

This is really a good product; My son sleep a lot during travelling and this is really comfortable for baby to fall asleep. This product is easy to fit and fits almost all cars. This product has strong fastening belts and tuff material, very easy to clean and you can even wash it up.

Great choice for ERF

I purchased this seat for both my children as I wanted them to rear face for as long as possible and also save money on having to potentially purchase harnessed booster seats after purhasing 0-4 car seats. I am very much impressed with the extended rear facing options and my 2.9 yr old son is still below the first label “must rear face below this label”. With quite a few cms before reaching the “must forward face above this label”. We have the Treo models and the fabrics are nice and cool, and easy to clean. The installs are very easy and we love the lift and turn feature to easily adjust strap heights for the harness.

Love these seat!!

As a growing family of 7, installing and moving seats is surprisingly easy. 5 out of 7 are rear-facing, 4 x 4 year olds and a 7 month old bubba. Two of our four year olds (on girl and one boy) are soon to move out of their rear-facing as they have nearly hit the height limit and are at the weight limit now. In our old car, we could easily fit three across. At the moment I am able to fit 4 across the back of my minivan if I needed too.

Great seat

Most importantly I find this to be safe and comfortable for my daughter. However I’ve found it hard to install myself so i’ve Paid to have it installed professionally. I’ve looked at the instructions and I don’t think their very clear. Like I said though my daughter likes sitting/sleeping in it, while being nice and secure which is the priority.

Easy To Use

Baby loves being in the car. Bubs is 1 and still rear facing and not bothered by it. I’m glad they came out with an extended rear facing seat as safety is of utmost importance to me! It’s also the only harnessed booster seat on the market at the moment which really appealed to me. I find it easy to use which is great!! I bought this and my other child’s car seat from Baby Carriages in Glenhuntly as they always work out to be the cheapest!

Best seat we've had!

We purchased two to be able to fit three across in our Hyundai ix35. They are amazing seats, simple to install and uninstall, easy to pull apart to clean. The headrest seems narrow at first, but there is plenty of space around my five year olds head and he is extremely comfortable.

Great seat and easy to adjust

We purchased this seat for our 3yr old to keep her harnessed as long as possible.
The seat is very easy to adjust and just as easy to install.
She is comfortable in the seat but her head does flop forward when she falls asleep, for this reason I'd never put a younger child in the seat while ff.

This seat is perfect my five year old daughter has autism and will happily sit in this seat

Seat is easy to install , cleaning is fairly easy because covers can come off , extremely happy with this seat my tiny four year old up to my tiny 9 year old can both use the same seat by just adjusting the head read ( which you can do while the seat is installed )

Hi I'm looking for information on the Infasecure Emerge Treo 6 Months To 8 Years but I can't find this one..... any help with finding out safety rating or reviews for this model? Thanks
Hi Tanya, The Emerge Treo has been discontinued and replaced with the Emerge Astra. You can find it on our website here: https://infasecure.com.au/products/emerge-astra/ If you’ve got any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 1300 92 4632. Thanks!

What is your best baby seat suitable for 0 to 8 year old and why?

Hi does this car seat fit all cars I have a porch Macan?
I highly recommend finding a local baby shop that stocks one and try it out in your car! I would imagine it would as the Porsche are spacious in the back seat. I fit 2 in a Golf hatchbackHi Michele! Most good baby shops will allow you to take the seat out to your car to try it out! If you're still unsure, feel free to contact our customer care team on 1300 92 4632! Thanks!

Grandeur Treo