Infasecure Luxor Nexus

Infasecure Luxor Nexus

MPN: CS4313WN

I replaced my other seats with 2 of these !

Best seat I have ever owned , easy to install and my son who often complained about his old seat not being comfy hasn’t complained once since the change . I’ll only be buying this seat in the future !

Purchased in January 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $349.00.

Safety
Ease of Installation
Ease of Height Adjustment
Car ModelHolden Captiva CG Active
Hi mummanatural, Thanks for leaving a review! We're so happy to hear that you love the Luxor as much as we do! If you ever need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 92 4632 :)

Not 100% satisfies

Easy to install and set up but not great for a new born. Does not sit back enough for full laying movements even when you pull out the extra bit and causes baby when asleep to fall forward or curl up which is quite uncomfortable and makes you feel paranoid whether your baby is able to breath.
Would not purchase again for newborns

Fantastic car seat

Infasecure Luxor nexus car seat is very easy to install and has a good recline if child fall sleep in the car..Best thing about it you can use from 0 to 8 years of child. Very comfy and looks great inside the car. Highly recommended very happy with this purchase.

Versatile 0-8 years, light weight

I bought two- one for a toddler and one for a baby- both forward facing- (can't review for backwards). Really happy with their versatility being 0-8 years. They are light weight easy to move around if need be. Best thing is they tilt! So for long trips we can tilt them slightly to avoid their heads from being put forward.

I have one issue with one of them- that he headrest continues to come down- contacted infasecure and they got back to me promptly and are sending a box to send it back. So far that has been an easy process.

We got a good price through Big w. For what we paid, we are very happy with them- having bought more expensive ones (now in the other car) these are good value for money.

We were also recommended these through friends that have bought them in the pass.

Is it true these can only be used rear facing until baby is 12 months old ? My understanding is that its dangerous to have a baby facing forward before the age of 2
I think you are right their, but I have no idea honestly my son screamed until I turned him around, to front facing At 11months.Hi Steve, The Luxor Nexus can be used in rearward facing mode until your child’s shoulders meet the first shoulder height marker. The height of the first marker represents a large 12 month old, but some children may be younger or older. I hope that helps, and if you need any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us on 1300 92 4632. Thanks!

Luxor Nexus