Infasecure Luxor Nexus

MPN: CS4313WN

4.3

Tamara RuddMurray Region, NSW

Not 100% satisfies

Easy to install and set up but not great for a new born. Does not sit back enough for full laying movements even when you pull out the extra bit and causes baby when asleep to fall forward or curl up which is quite uncomfortable and makes you feel paranoid whether your baby is able to breath.
    Would not purchase again for newborns

See all Infasecure Luxor Nexus reviews

maddie

maddieasked

Considering buyin ? This seat next week for my 22 month old. I love rurally and cannot look at it in store and will be buying online. I would just like to know how bulky this seat is, I have a small car (peauget) and have also got a child in a booster.

InfaSecure
    Caitlyn P.InfaSecure

Hi Maddie,
    All of the dimensions of the Luxor Nexus can be found here under the specifications tab: https://infasecure.com.au/products/luxor/
    I hope that helps!

Steve P.

Steve P.asked

Is it true these can only be used rear facing until baby is 12 months old ?
    My understanding is that its dangerous to have a baby facing forward before the age of 2

Tamara Rudd

I think you are right their, but I have no idea honestly my son screamed until I turned him around, to front facing At 11months.

InfaSecure
    Caitlyn P.InfaSecure

Hi Steve,

The Luxor Nexus can be used in rearward facing mode until your child’s shoulders meet the first shoulder height marker. The height of the first marker represents a large 12 month old, but some children may be younger or older.

I hope that helps, and if you need any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us on 1300 92 4632.

Thanks!

Get an answer from our members and InfaSecure representatives

CategoryBaby Car Seats