Infasecure Neon II

4.5

Andy

AndyNsw

Head lopping while asleep

I know it probavly just depends on the child and the seat but for us this seat causes major head lopping while our 4 year old is asleep. We have the same seat in both our cars and have the same issue. No adjustments seem to help. My in-laws have a brittax seat in their car and our son sleeps fine in that without his head falling forward and cutting off air supply. I wish we'd just tried the infasecure in one vehicle before buying 2 as this is a real issue for us.

Karen H.

Karen H.asked

What is the size seat.

Hi Karen,
    The Neon II is suitable from approximately 0-4 years. You can find more information on our website here https://infasecure.com.au/products/neon-ii?_pos=1&_sid=7b0c49dbb&_ss=r
    Thanks!

Lisa

Lisaasked

My 2 1/2 Year old is still in the baby seat I got Her but I have the infasecure neon 11 car seat I've had since she was born brand new. Just wondering when should I change her over to the New seat

Hi Lisa,
    The Neon II is suitable for ages approximately 0-4 years, so this will be perfect for her now until her shoulders reach the upper height marker.
    If you're still unsure, please don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 92 4632.
    Thank you!

Jess M

Jess Masked

Is the Infasecure Neon II suitable in hatchback cars ie a Mazda 3? I’m referring to the size of the seat when used in rear facing mode. Thanks

Hi Jess M,

Whether or not the Neon II in rearward facing mode will fit comfortably in a small hatchback such as the Mazda 3 depends on the seating position you're planning to put it on, the height of the passenger or driver sitting in front of the seat, how much legroom they require and how reclined or upright the front vehicle seat is. We would always recommend trying it out in your car before purchasing.

If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 92 4632!

Thank you!

Get an answer from our members and InfaSecure representatives

CategoryBaby Car Seats