Infasecure Neon II

4.5

Lauren

LaurenAlbany Creek

I love Infa

All 4 of my carseats are infa. Two of them are Neon II. I love that my kids can stay rear facing in this seat until past two years old. Cleaning is super easy, just take cover off and Chuck in machine. Install is a no brainer, untwisting straps however is a bit of an annoyance.

Kylie s

Kylie sSunbury

Love this seat

This seat is fantastic! It is easy to install in the rear facing position. It is very roomy and baby has a lot of room to stretch her legs. The harness is easy to adjust when baby’s height changes and the cover is very easy to remove to wash and easy to put back on.

Jay

JayMelbourne

Very cheap and safe car seat

This was a very cheap option for a child seat that goes from 0-4 years old that we purchased from BIG W.

We bought it from BIG W for our spare car and is very easy to install. Its both a forward and rearward facing car seat meaning this will last us a good four years which is great value for us.

If you look up the official safety testing website, infasecure rates as one of the highest for Australian standards.

The car seat fits our Suzuki Swift behind the passenger seat, which was important for us to consider as the car is quite small so needed something that was not too big.

Baby Car Seats

Find out how Infasecure Neon II compares to other Baby Car Seats

Tash

TashAdelaide

Excellent budget seat

This is a great budget seat my daughter still fits rear facing at almost 3. I have installed the seat in multiple cars easily and got a firm install. We bought three of these seats one for each grandparent and one for our selves. If you want a great budget seat don’t hesitate to buy this one.

Stephen

StephenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good car seat

I bought this car seat a month ago for my son and he loves it. With his capsule before he cries most of the time but with this car seat he is always settled and comfortable. The cusions are very comfortable and it is easy to install as well. I would recommend this car seat.

Love this carseat

The material is soft and light so baby doesn't get hot like in other seats. Everything is adjustable. Love the bright colour (we got yellow)
    The downsides are there is nothing to attach toys to, drink holders or a sun shade/canopy.

Karen H.

Karen H.asked

What is the size seat.

Hi Karen,
    The Neon II is suitable from approximately 0-4 years. You can find more information on our website here https://infasecure.com.au/products/neon-ii?_pos=1&_sid=7b0c49dbb&_ss=r
    Thanks!

Lisa

Lisaasked

My 2 1/2 Year old is still in the baby seat I got Her but I have the infasecure neon 11 car seat I've had since she was born brand new. Just wondering when should I change her over to the New seat

Hi Lisa,
    The Neon II is suitable for ages approximately 0-4 years, so this will be perfect for her now until her shoulders reach the upper height marker.
    If you're still unsure, please don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 92 4632.
    Thank you!

Jess M

Jess Masked

Is the Infasecure Neon II suitable in hatchback cars ie a Mazda 3? I’m referring to the size of the seat when used in rear facing mode. Thanks

Hi Jess M,

Whether or not the Neon II in rearward facing mode will fit comfortably in a small hatchback such as the Mazda 3 depends on the seating position you're planning to put it on, the height of the passenger or driver sitting in front of the seat, how much legroom they require and how reclined or upright the front vehicle seat is. We would always recommend trying it out in your car before purchasing.

If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 92 4632!

Thank you!

Get an answer from our members and InfaSecure representatives

CategoryBaby Car Seats