MPN: CS9013BBS

Very disappointed

I have just purchased 2 of these seats 6 months ago and can’t believe how quickly they’ve worn! These are my first infasecure branded seats I have purchased (previously always used safe n sound and never had this problem) and I can’t say I’m happy. The pilling and pulling in the actual cover is terrible. For the price I paid and quality I’ve received-just doesn’t compare.

Purchased in February 2019 for $400.00.

Safety
Ease of Installation
Ease of Height Adjustment

Terribly designed car seat

I brought this after reading articles online about how this seat was the best thing out there, boy was I disappointed.
The design of the seat makes it very difficult to move our child in and out, the clip at the crotch is at a really close position to our child forcing her to sit with her legs wide apart and the back part of the chair has two domes that dig into her back
I also have a britax maxi guard pro and even though this seat is more expensive it clearly fails in many design aspects against my second seat which very disappointing
Because I left the box in the store and also purchased on sale earlier in the year I also can’t return the seat, feeling very unsatisfied and disappointed in Infasecure, I would advise anybody else interested in the seat to keep looking.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Hi Emma, Please give our customer care team a call on 1300 92 4632. They may be able to assist you in lengthening the crotch buckle and making the Opus more comfortable for your child. Thank you!

Does it have a safety rating
Hi Patrick, All of our car seats conform to the Aus/NZ mandatory standard for child restraints. This standard is the only official testing for child restaints and is simply pass/fail testing, not a rating. You can rest assured that the Opus Signature passes this stringent testing and is incredibly safe. I hope that helps!

CategoryBaby Car Seats