InfaSecure Quattro Treo

InfaSecure Quattro Treo

Chel P.

Chel P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great extended rear facing carseat!

Purchased in October 2017 at Babyco for $429.00.

Safety
Ease of Installation
Ease of Height Adjustment
InfaSecure
Caitlyn P.InfaSecure

Hi Chel P!
Thanks for leaving such a detailed review. We're so happy to hear that you're loving your Quattro Treo carseats!

Loryn

LorynThe Entrance

Great car seat!

Great car seat, we've had our daughter in since birth, she fits well as the seat has been easily changed to suit her growing.
It's also a compact seat to fit rear facing in my Mitsubishi ASX which doesn't have a huge back seat.

Purchased in March 2018 at Baby & Toddler Town for $389.00.

Safety
Ease of Height Adjustment
Car ModelMitsubishi ASX

Alicia

AliciaSydney, NSW

Great car seat!

We’ve used this since our baby was a newborn and we’ve found it to be excellent. It is easy to adjust and comes with extra padding for when the babies are small. Easy to clip the baby in, and fits nice and snug. We’ve been on long road trips and our baby has always been comfortable. Only draw back is it is not isofix.

Danni

DanniCampbelltown

Comfy Safe and nice colours

Brought this for miss 1 to use from birth. even when she was a new born this seat was perfect with the extra padding. she is nice and comfy and snug. the choice of the bright colours was a nice option instead of just having grey or black or pink and blue. will use infasecure for the next baby!

InfaSecure
Caitlyn P.InfaSecure

Hi Danni!
Thanks for leaving a review! We’re so happy to hear that you’re loving the Quattro Treo!
If you ever need any assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Gav

Gav

Be careful

sim

simSydney

GREAT, COMFY AND SAFE SEAT FOR MY CHILD!

this car seat is very easy to install and has a great recline for rear facing, extended rear facing means my baby is safe for a longer time. very sturdy and reliable, i have had for 8 months since new born and would buy a InfaSecure Car seat for when my Child is older. Great colour choices and padding is good quality. Great price for great quality

Steve

SteveSydney

Great design and comfy for the little one

This is the second InfaSecure seat we’ve bought and we’re really happy with the product. Our child is really snug and comfortable in this seat and the dimensions means there is enough room for 2 car seats and still use the 3rd seat for another passenger, which is great when the mother in law wants to come. The straps are wide and comfortable but I have noticed our escape artist child was getting her arms free if she wiggled her way out. Installation was quick and easy and changing from rearward facing to forward was pretty straight forward.

Karly

Karlysydney

Good for extended rear facing.

I really loved this car seat it was so comfortable for my baby and plenty of room for growth. However in forward facing mode it's very hard to tighten the harness and you need to stick hand behind seat to tighten. I also found that elder it has a snug fit in RF mode I could not say the the door FF mode. It wabbles too much.

MissE

MissEMelbourne

Aimee

AimeeGrafton

I love it

Easy to install and use, my newborn is quite long so at 6 weeks have already had to use the twist and lift, I feel like my baby is very safe in this seat and I like it’s stylish looks (I have the grey) I am yet to have any nappy accidents in the seat but I don’t feel like it will be a problem.

Hannah

Hannah

Perfect for our needs

This seat installs great, the covers come up like new after every wash. I have 2 of the seats and 2 babies rear facing in them and I have even fit them rear facing in a tiny Kia Rio. 10/10 would buy again. I've had these seats in and out of the car multiple times and no troubles getting a firm install each time

Louie

LouiePerth

Will take the good with the bad

Well padded seat, easy to install. Narrow, maximizing space for other car seats if you have more than one child. Minimal impact on leg room for front seat driver / passenger which is great for families with tall adults. 0-4 years seat, we used from birth and bub has been comfortable, height and straps adjust with a button so no need to unthread and rethread straps as bub grows. Because of the narrow design there is less room to get your hands in around bub to lift in and out. We have family in the country and thus do frequent long car trips including unsealed roads, bub has been comfortable and secure in this car seat. We do wonder if the narrow design will prove difficult as bub grows and becomes a toddler though.

Jyuelle

JyuellePerth

Safe and comfortable seat

Cat

CatMelbourne

Very pleased

We had it installed so can’t speak about that. very happy with purchase. It was the car seat that had the longest rear facing age in our price point. Our toddler is 14 months and quite tall for his age and he will still be rear facing for a while yet. It has slot more padding then other seats I’ve seen. And he falls asleep in it nearly every car trip so it must be comfortable haha.

Jusebert

Jusebert

Safety was our number one Priority

The carseat was purchased for our daughter who quickly outgrew her capsule. Installation instructions could possibly have been a bit easier to understand however a quick You tube search assisted in a newbie installer of a car seat.

The car seat takes up a lot less space than the previously installed capsule, which is very nice, and if we had to we would be able to fit two people in the back of the car (albeit a tight fit) in a Mazda 3.

Our daughter fits into the car seat snuggly but has enough room to be comfortable and reach for her toys.

If anyone is looking for a seat that is very good for the safety of your child, have a really good look at this one.

Nestsida

NestsidaMelbourne

Perfect seat

Easy to install, great head protection and our 8 month old seems very comfortable in it. The harness is also easy to tighten and loosen. A bit expensive but worth it. I haven't tried cleaning the seat as yet but it seems easy. Definitely recommended...

Ash897

Ash897Horsley

Great seat

We love our infasecure seat great value for money too We got this seat professionally installed but the guy that done it had no problem putting it in we have since moved it to another car and we had no drama either.... very easy to clean and maintain very comfy quiet padded and great support nice colours and fabric

Sheaby01

Sheaby01AU

Perfect for our growing family

Absolutely love Infasecure, and in particular the Quattro Treo. Covers all the necessary safety features, comfort and more. Super easy install no matter what the car, and love the twist and lift option for adjustment when bub has grown. The number feature I like best is that it is one of the most narrowest on the market. Making it suitable for 3 car seats to fit across the back seat.

Nomes

NomesGold Coast

Its ok.

Its a big bulky seat, easy to install but takes up alot of room. A bit fiddly to pull apart and clean. Cushioned head pillow doesnt stay in place. It's meant to be n easy recline seat but I dont find it ike that at all. There are smaller and easier seats to use on the market.

Samantha

SamanthaPerth

Brilliant!

This seat is super easy to install and super comfy for my child. The fabric helps keep my daughter cool in the warmer weather and is hardwearing against general mess that kids make. The covers are easy to clean and come up looking brand new every single time. Love this seat.