Infiniti FT96

Infiniti FT96

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Treadmills in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sonsa

Sonsa

It is called Nemisis which I thought was great. I expect the thing to bite me every time I get on, it's so impressive. This is an awesome machine. I shopped around when I was in the market for a treadmill, saw the Nemisis and fell in love.
Everything. This machine is amazing! It has an mp3 socket and speakers, fans, an enormous belt length and width. Has a lot of programs to choose from if you wish. has 10 inclines. has heart rate handles on the machine and also comes with a heart rate belt. It can go very very fast.
It is enormous. But then, that's why I bought it. It folds up but is still bulky. Nothing to complain about really.