Infiniti SS4000i

Infiniti SS4000i

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Treadmills in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent service excellent product

The treadmill has gone be honed my expectations. Works very well excellent Warranty. Great family business with very polite staff and professional attitude. I had a query with my treadmill spoke to management to technicians. Infinity had a service man out to my house within the next possible day. He instructed me on how to maintain and lube the treadmill in a very professional and friendly manner looked over the whole working order of the treadmill. I would recommend this product for its quality, warranty and service, and genuine down to earth owners and staff. I have purchased more than one infinity product and would recommend infinity products.
Reliable built well, service is excellent, good warranty polite and professional staff.