Infiniti T1 / T2 / T3

Infiniti T1 / T2 / T3

T1, T2, T3

TS10 Review from Laurence S. in Melbourne

I recently purchased a TS10, and am very pleased with it.
Infiniti were very helpful when I rang with a question.
It seems very well built and well thought out.
I would recommend both the treadmill and Infiniti's support to anyone considering a treadmill.
It's not the cheapest, but not very expensive either......but you get what you pay for.
Infiniti has a 2 year warranty, and the company behind Infiniti seem very nice indeed.
I would recommend such a purchase.
Quality and 2 year warranty
Nothing

Darren27

Darren27Brisbane

Great brand!

Firstly the treadmill we bought suits all our needs.The console has east to use buttons for incline and speed.We chose the larger of these machines as we are a tall family.The mat and deck suit us for size.
It is a very quiet machine to use and the warranty is second to none.
Reliable,Well priced,Great Warranty

Hi Darren27, great that you are enjoying your Infiniti Treadmill. Kind Regards, Vanessa Dunne - Sales & Marketing Co-Ordinator, Infiniti Fitness

Sara S.

Sara S.asked

where can i get a user manual for infiniti t2 or information on how to programme it

Anne-Marie C.

Anne-Marie C.asked

Am considering purchasing a T15. The incline does not work & the mat does not rotate. What would it cost to have these malfunctions repaired? Annie

Get an answer from our members and Infiniti Fitness representatives