Infiniti Telecommunications

Infiniti Telecommunications (page 3 of 5)

4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (10)

Awesome response time and support!!

SCCS Review

We only had a problem with the on forwarding of calls and this has now been fixed.
Other than that it has been great and a lot better than the old phone system.

Good customer service

Fast response to inquires and helpful staff. All a round good service, the products supplied and installed in good time frame with no problems.

Dominic

DominicSmithfield

Fantastic customer service.

The system they installed is very good at great price. The customer service we received from Amy was 1st class, from the first phone call to the last time we spoke her approach has remained the same, caring and accommodating. All the staff at Infinity were very helpful and professional in dealing with our concerns. The experience was marred through no fault of Amy or Infinity but the outside Telcos who were losing business. I would and will recommend Infinity to any Company needing to replace their systems.

This was a Bad experience for me.

The system we purchased couldnt work due to extremely poor internet services subscribed to in the package. The customer support was local and good. But the problems with internet speeds were never solved despite spending hours on the phone and meeting technitians.
To cut a long story short, I ended up having to go back to landlines and my old provider as my business was suffering. The whole experience was stressfull and costly and ended in the same place it started. I would rather not review business online. But if it helps someone make an informed decision, it would be worth it.

From the very first point of contact the level of service is AMAZING!

I was truly blown away by the level of service that is offered, from the very first 'care package' that arrived with information on what I might need to know/ask to ensure I got the phone system I wanted and need, to the follow up to ensure that the system was working to our satisfaction. Their teamwork meant that I was given access to the most relevant team member to handle my enquiry, while still having a specified 'go-to' person to initiate the questions with. Their pricing was very competitive, and the order was dispatched and delivered well in advance of the deadline required. The ongoing customer service has been phenomenal. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Garath May you Legend

Excellent Customer service, I may be a bit bias because Garath May is my Favourite Sales Man/account manager. I have 0 knowledge on anything phones but he always looks after us and my account, always a pleasure to speak and deal with Garath. All of the team have been wonderful and helpful, i can reply on all of them, Rusty, Matt!. The team at Springcom as well in particularly Veer, whom i have dealt with on numerous occasions such a breeze. The prices are hard to beat, and overall this was the best decision our company has ever made. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

PBG

PBGSydney

Genuine Customer Focus

From the moment we first dealt with Infiniti, they have always provided tailored solutions to suit our requirements. The customer service has been second to none and we have built a great relationship with our service rep. Thanks for all the support.

Great Customer Service

Excellent customer service from sales through to installation, even though we have had issue with the initial setup we have constantly been informed and updated. I would highly recommend!

Frank A

Frank AMelbourne

The Best Service

As far as competitive, with a complete new phone system and unlimited and FAST internet our new monthly invoice will be almost half what it has been costing with the previous provider and Terrible internet.
As soon as the paperwork was signed we only waited 2 days for the system to be delivered and installed, had some issues with the porting of our phone numbers but the Team at Infinity and Springcom kept us informed every step of the way and resolved the issue within a few days.
The TEAM at Infinity & Springcom.... I have never experienced such AWESOME service and support!!!!!
Infinity you need to look after your team they are Fantastic!!

Happy with system

Just over 1/4 price of our phone provider system quote, big saving. Customer service all good, technician was fantastic on day and very helpful

Alex

AlexMelbourne

The worst customer service ever experienced

We purchased business internet and VoIP phone connection from Infiniti. 5 months and multiple 'technician' visits later, neither services is up and running and there has been no follow up. In the meantime, they have attempted to charge us for these services, despite the fact that they are not operational. We have to call them to follow up on status (no pro active after sales follow up). We have now had contact with Telstra, AAPT, Springcom and Infiniti, each of whom points the finger to another party. Zero support from the sales team at Infiniti who have passed the job on to a subsidiary, Springcom.

Great Service very happy

We run a motel and have had problems a couple of times now and the Infiniti Team have been fantastic in their support and service, they helped my partner who has little computer knowledge to work through the issues with a great deal of patience and professionalism.

Bernard

Bernard

Great, from the first call

These guys take the trouble to listen to my needs. They offered me a couple of solutions and they were not pushy when I decided on the more economical option. Then came the implementation - take out the old stuff and put in the new. OK, not everything flows 100% smoothly but I give them 100% marks for their quick response and problem solving.

kon-Vic

kon-VicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far so good, I am happy.

Chandelle

Chandelle

Great communicators

Very friendly and easy to understand, particularly when talking phone systems which can be so complicated. Thanks for the great service!

Great local (Melbourne based) service

We bought a Springcom system through Infiniti and they were very helpful throughout the process. They (and Springcom) provided great advice with local support. They handled all the negotiation to get the services up and running and their phone and email support was great and allowed us to manage the physical setup and keep our costs down.

Fantastic service and professionalism!!! AAA+

Fantastic service and professionalism from the initial enquiriy to the final installation and training. Your sale and service guys knew exactly what I needed and were extremely helpful and managed to greatly improve our business operations and at the same time reduce our costs. The system is fantastic and the after sales support is still second to none. Happy to recommend to anyone looking to upgrade or enhance their telco needs. A+++

Mangesh_Barde

Mangesh_BardeAU

Dodgy Operator-Beware

This seems like a day light robbery of charging $429 to replace a dead battery worth $20 !!!!!
The only issue we had which your highly skilled tech too figured out straightway was to change the $20 worth of battery.
We were given the impression that the $90 call out fees includes fixing issues for the 1st 30 minutes.
Your tech went out for ½ hour to buy a pressurized gas can to complete his assignment which you very conveniently have ignored.
Guys please stay away from this unscrupulous operator whos only motto is to "Rip you off".

Andrew.A

Andrew.A

Professional service and excellent pricing

See all Infiniti Telecommunications reviews