Infiniti Telecommunications

Infiniti Telecommunications (page 4 of 5)

4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (10)

Top Notch Telecommunicatons Company

Infiniti has been instrumental in assisting and guiding us with the best solution for our business, that will ultimately grow with us, without endlessly replacing hardware, software, etc. The staff are incredibly helpful, and always willing to go the extra mile to make sure that any issues or inquiries are resolved. It is a company that I would recommend to anyone looking for great customer service with a cutting edge.

Easy sales, easy install, great product, no hassles. From start to finish not a single problem, easy payment. I would recommend Infiniti to any business wanting to install a new phone system in their office.

Infinitely better communications.

Our phone system was a mess - lines everywhere. Infiniti sales and technicians were knowledgable, professional, flexible, punctual, friendly and infinitely patient. They made me feel like I was the most important customer in the world to them, even though we are only a small psychology clinic with small communication needs. We have been able to transform the way that we do business thanks to a more efficient and effective communication system. I would happily recommend Infiniti to anyone with telecommunication needs.

Find out how Infiniti Telecommunications compares to other Physical Shops

Finally the help we needed

Two of our phones stopped working at our busy medical centre. Infiniti were able to supply them in a short space of time. We were very happy with the great service and advice that we received. I would wholeheartedly recommend them. We also purchased 2 headsets for the phone system - solved all our problems easily and efficiently!

looking for a phones for my Avaya system

I rang Infiniti because they supplied me with Avaya in the first place. The sale guy was excellent. He really knew the product and spoke with confidence and authority, also had a great sense of humour. He offered me the advice that I was looking for. As a result I ordered a couple of phones from Infiniti. the price was competitive however, my decision was based on the excellent service. Today I have followed up and hope to receive a quote from Infiniti to become my communications provider

Prompt reply and follow up questions to questions/issues regarding their phone system.
Adam - consultant I dealt with was fantastic. Was able to assist to full his full capacity, if not directed me to a technician (Luke) who could.

Excellent Service !

Our firm had an issue with receiving calls from our clients and asked Infiniti Telecommunications (Adam) to help us fix it as an emergency job. He came very quickly and helped us fix this problem as a last minute duty. We highly recommend them!

Great Service!

We have a fairly large restaurant with a complex arrangement of call receiving requirements. This includes during office hours, during service and after hours. [name removed] at Infiniti took a no problem approach and worked out the best scenario for us. We are very happy with the way our phone system works plus it was very reasonably priced. Highly recommended!!

Excellent Service and Support

We have recently purchased an Avaya phone system and we were extremely happy with the service, price and support provided. Their expertise in telecommunications was unsurpassed and we highly recommend Infiniti for all Telecommunications needs.

Quality Service

Two of our phone handsets decided to play up with the same button on each not wanting to work so I thought I would give Infiniti a call and I had no problems in purchasing two refurbished handsets from Troy, at a great price with super fast delivery, only to find these ones were doing the same thing. I rang back and was put through to a tech who fixed the problem over the phone on both phones! Not knowing what to do with these phones I just purchased, I was put back though to the Troy who gave me details on where to send them back to for a refund (less the courier free). We had a couple of problems and they were all fixed quickly. Thanks for the great service.

Belinda

BelindaBrisbane

Great Service!

Good and efficient service

We are a small business in the health industry who needed a new suitable phone system. Infiniti were able to recommend a phone system which was within our budget, quote and install within the week. The service was excellent, technician was on time and efficient. I would highly recommend Infiniti.
Willing to listen to the customer and their needs.

Great service !!

As a small/medium sized business that is incredibly busy, we couldn't afford to be without our phone system for very long.
I have to say that we were only down for about 10minutes & the service from the Infinity sales team right through to their Technician on installation & training was nothing short of superb.

Fantastic Service

Our small business phone system needed to be fixed and I called Infinity to get a service tech out, an appointment was made and when the tech arrived he informed us that we would need a part for this system, the system was old and not worth fixing so we called infinity regarding a new system and when could this be done. They gave us fantastic service and tried to make sure that this could happen promptly. This was done and install the very next day and thank you so much for this as we need our phone system as we are medical professionals. I would recommend them to anyone
Fantastic Customer Serivce

David Jeffrey

David JeffreyBrisbane

Great service after intiial complications

We purchased a new phone system for our growing business. The pricing was good, and presales service was fine. Unfortunately we had some complications after installation. In the end the problem turned out to be a misconfiguration at the telco's end and nothing to do with the phone system. (which the telco denied, until eventually proven otherwise) During resolution of the problem, there was no finger pointing from Infiniti, Infiniti's tech Greg was professional throughout, and took complete ownership of the issue, and worked it until resolved. Infiniti even provided us upgraded hardware at no cost in an attempt to resolve. - Other companies may have simply left us to battle the teclo ourselves.
Cost effective, great service

Fantastic customer service

When our business phone system died without warning last week I called around urgently to find a new system. Infiniti were the only people who said "Why buy a whole new system? Your handsets are working fine, we can just replace the box and save you money". Wow! Who ever heard of a salesman promoting the cheaper option? So we chose Infiniti, and the installation proceeded without a hitch, and the customer service has been fantastic. Would highly recommend Infiniti!
They didn't push the most expensive option. They have been efficient and reliable.

Murray

MurrayBrisbane

Excellent product and service

Very happy with the team from the Infiniti. I have had excellent phone follow up, and my after sales support has been excellent. Very rare for a telco. As a NFP, we factored cost in every way, instead of being sold a new system, we simply had to upgrade via software and upon setting up a VOIP operating system, our phones are finally working properly.
Fast and reliable service

Unexpectedly good service

Having read a "bad" review of Infiniti, with some trepidation we engaged them for a new AVAYA phone system as the price was low. The installation in business hours went with out interruption to our workflow and the training and support was excellent. Despite encountering problems with the installation due to past errors by previous technicians we were not charged extra. I would highly recommend them.
Turned up when promised, No interruption, system works perfectly, training good, follow-up good
Absolutely nil

Good quality products at a decent price

I was pretty lost when I started the research phase into getting a phone system for my business. The sales guys at Infiniti made everything a little bit clearer and helped me get a product suited to my situation. Now everything is running smoothly and it's made a big impact on our business.
quality product, explained everything well, fair price
took a couple extra days delivery but it didn't matter too much

JacintaB

JacintaBSt Kilda

Outstanding customer service and product knowledge

From the moment I contacted Infiniti to the our last point of contact, their customer service has been ten out of ten. My business partner and I had no prior knowledge about phone systems and had to be educated from scratch. The team listened to our concerns and went out of their way to best understand our business set up and requirements. They very patiently guided us through the whole process until finding us the perfect system for our business. I would highly recommend Infiniti and will definitely use them again.
Excellent (and very patient) service, outstanding product knowledge and honest carefullly thought out advice

See all Infiniti Telecommunications reviews