Infiniti VM2 Pulse Trainer

Infiniti VM2 Pulse Trainer

See the Best Vibration Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

marie123

marie123Queenstown NZ

SO IMPRESSED!

Only had for 1 week but absolutely love it - can feel a slight improvement already. Was a bit dubious with the low price but every bit as good as the original (friend has one) as seen on TV. Great buy!!!!

WashbourneChristchurch

Aweome! It works!

This machine is easy to work and it is better than the ones that go up and down. The machine has a better engine.

Michael CzajkaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

World only dual mode vibration trainer (with flat mode)

di.heap
di.heap

This type of machine is designed to have a person on it before starting it OR it shakes and rattles and walks across the floor. There's no reason not to be on it as the control panel is on the machine.

Marty

Martyasked

I have just had a Pacemaker implant. Because of this, Is there a problem for me to use my Pulse Trainer? Please advise. thanks.
Cheers, Marty

Washbourne

I would check with your doctor as it could interfere with the electrical impulses of the pacemaker.

arthur semertzian

arthur semertzianasked

I want to buy Infiniti pulse trainer VM2, where I have to go faint ? any phone number or address , please help me

Michael Czajka

Our one is currently for sale. Is that of interest?

I had a lot of trouble finding one orginally. Obviously the problem hasn't got any better.

:-)

Washbourne

I bought mine in Sydney Australia. it was a demo model on the floor of a shop selling gym equipment but that was their last one. I don't know where they are made. SOrry!

Kate Weaver
Kate Weaver

Their website has a dealer map... this machine is awesome..got mine from a mall.. very powerful and never given me any issues.. must say its one of those things u can 4get to use, like a gym membership! But if u make a good effort to use it for whatevee benefit u want to achieve, i am very confident this is the ma hine to go for.. Good luck!

Washbourneasked

My pulse trainer starts up but it won't vibrate. The programme clock starts but the machine won't vibrate. What could be wrong with it. I've had it for 5 years a love it. I don't use it that often.

Michael Czajka

Ours currently doesn't work at all... but we haven't been able to identify the source of the problem.

When people use it at our place they often don't turn it off for long periods of time... which is what has caused the problem.

It only gets light use... so certainly not overworked.

Must take it down to get fixed sooner rather than later. If it wasn't so bulky and heavy I would have done it long ago.

:-)

Mazzi
Mazzi

Your belt may have given up that runs the platform so maybe find someone who fixes gym equipment I am sure in time it will happen to all belt but they are easy to replace, I was lucky my son knew has a friend who is great with all things mechanical and mine just come off, once back in it has never skipped a beat but mine is only approx. 2 years old, I will know where to go if it happens again, hope that helps you.....anyone with good mechanical knowledge should be able to help, I hope.

ARPcPro
ARPcPro

@Washbourne/ Michael Czajka - Have you found out what it was?
I have the same thing here. I can ear the fans but the motors don't vibrate. I suspect it is not the belt, otherwise it would not work sometimes. I will start by replacing the 2 large capacitors on the board.

Get an answer from our members and Infiniti Fitness representatives