3.3

58% · 1511 · 42%

1.0
Brand Manager for Infinity Property Solutions? Claim your listing.

monty673376
monty673376

Do NOT use

They are conmen. They lie, misdescribe properties, inflate property values, tell you false offers received and take bungs from buyers as a result. When buyers realise they have been conned they immediately remove the property purchased from their website. PLEASE DO NOT USE!!!
Debbie B.
Debbie B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Fantastic Property Solutions

Lynette has been our property Agent for over ten years. My husband and I live in Victoria and it's great to have someone so professional to manager our everything. Now the property has been sold. Lynette did a fantastic job, dealing with our buyers and tenants. Thanks Lynette we would definitely recommend Infinity Property Solutions :)
Dave and Denise
Dave and Denise

Thank you!

To Lynette and Lindsay at Infinity, thank you both for the hard work in securing our new tenant at Bundamba Heights in record speed. David and I both appreciate how hard current circumstances are, and we are
both thankful that our properties are being so well managed. So, THANK YOU! A kind word often goes unsaid! kind regards Denise
belinda g.
belinda g.South East Queensland, QLD

John G.
John G.South East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional staff

Would never use this company again. Definitely do your research before even considering such a unprofessional company. I used them 3 times since 2008 and every time has been nothing but drama and staff are rude in so many ways. So many poor reviews about this company on the internet I wish I done my research first before using them. Spend money and use someone reliable.
Shane
Shane

Moving forward

My Wife & I would like to thank Lynette & the team from Infinity Properly Solutions for everything they've done for us over the last 4yrs. Whenever we had a question, issue or problem it was dealt with promptly & efficiently without fuss or hassle. We have now purchased our own property & its time to move on. Thank you Infinity Properties.
Diane
Diane

Excellent Service

Thank you so much Lynette for managing our rental property for the past 11 years and then selling it for us when wanted to put it on the market. You made owning a property stress free and were always proactive in keeping the property well maintained. If we ever decide to buy a property again we will call on you for your expertise. Thank you Infinity Properties.

Mohit
Mohit

Very Very Happy

Thank you Infinity Property Solutions and Lynette for making my first home buying experience so easy and smooth. The bestest experience I ever had. Lynette you have been very helpful throughout the process and I will definitely recommend You and infinity property solutions to all my family & friends.

Trudy
Trudy

Very happy

Thank you Infinity properties and Lynette. Always helpful and so accommodating. All my needs were meet with enthusiasm , and in a timely manner. Thank you again Lynette for making my experience wonderful!

Bec
Bec

Happy tenant

I have been renting a property from Infinity Property Solutions for a year and a half now and have found Lynette and her team to be wonderful agents. Thank you Guys..

Kerry
Kerry2 posts

Excellent service for ten years!

Infinity Property Solutions have managed my rental property for the past ten years and I have had exceptional service. The property has never been without tenants and I have had no problems. This is because the team secure excellent tenants and manage them well. Any maintenance issues are sorted promptly with the least inconvenience to the tenants. I would recommend infinity to anyone looking for a rental agent.

Infinity Properties
Infinity Properties

Alana R
Alana R

Very positive experience

We rented a beautiful home in Forest Lake through Infinity for over 3 years, and thoroughly enjoyed our experience. We looked after the property as if it was our own, and we were looked after in return. We had regular inspections, and were able to discuss and resolve any issues we had in a timely manner. I would not hesitate in recommending Infinity property solutions , and would happily rent through them again in the future.

Beth
Beth

delboy
delboy

Professional

I have been with Infinity Property for the last 5 yrs and during that time i have had nothing but praise for their professional, attention to detail and positive response. The property i owned went through a few tenants and as they left Infinity Property were all the above in getting new tenants in.

They managed got all my invoices paid and were prompt with payment into my account.

Cannot recommend them Highly enough