Infinity Property Solutions

Infinity Property Solutions

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

John G.

John G.South East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional staff

Would never use this company again. Definitely do your research before even considering such a unprofessional company. I used them 3 times since 2008 and every time has been nothing but drama and staff are rude in so many ways. So many poor reviews about this company on the internet I wish I done my research first before using them. Spend money and use someone reliable.

Moving forward

My Wife & I would like to thank Lynette & the team from Infinity Properly Solutions for everything they've done for us over the last 4yrs. Whenever we had a question, issue or problem it was dealt with promptly & efficiently without fuss or hassle. We have now purchased our own property & its time to move on. Thank you Infinity Properties.

Excellent Service

Thank you so much Lynette for managing our rental property for the past 11 years and then selling it for us when wanted to put it on the market. You made owning a property stress free and were always proactive in keeping the property well maintained. If we ever decide to buy a property again we will call on you for your expertise. Thank you Infinity Properties.

Very Very Happy

Thank you Infinity Property Solutions and Lynette for making my first home buying experience so easy and smooth. The bestest experience I ever had. Lynette you have been very helpful throughout the process and I will definitely recommend You and infinity property solutions to all my family & friends.

Very happy

Thank you Infinity properties and Lynette. Always helpful and so accommodating. All my needs were meet with enthusiasm , and in a timely manner. Thank you again Lynette for making my experience wonderful!

Happy tenant

I have been renting a property from Infinity Property Solutions for a year and a half now and have found Lynette and her team to be wonderful agents. Thank you Guys..

Excellent service for ten years!

Infinity Property Solutions have managed my rental property for the past ten years and I have had exceptional service. The property has never been without tenants and I have had no problems. This is because the team secure excellent tenants and manage them well. Any maintenance issues are sorted promptly with the least inconvenience to the tenants. I would recommend infinity to anyone looking for a rental agent.

Great service results in great review

Very positive experience

We rented a beautiful home in Forest Lake through Infinity for over 3 years, and thoroughly enjoyed our experience. We looked after the property as if it was our own, and we were looked after in return. We had regular inspections, and were able to discuss and resolve any issues we had in a timely manner. I would not hesitate in recommending Infinity property solutions , and would happily rent through them again in the future.

Disappointing, Unproffesional

Professional

I have been with Infinity Property for the last 5 yrs and during that time i have had nothing but praise for their professional, attention to detail and positive response. The property i owned went through a few tenants and as they left Infinity Property were all the above in getting new tenants in.
They managed got all my invoices paid and were prompt with payment into my account.

Cannot recommend them Highly enough

Outstanding property managers!!!

Jamie and Lynette have been nothing but outstanding property managers. Any concerns have been delt with right away and resolved very quickly. They have gone above and beyond to look after us as tenants and I would highly recommend them to any future landlords or tenants.
Thanks ladies your awesome work is definitely noticed and appreciated.
Katie stuart.

Jack

JackAugustine Heights

Fair go agency

Can't help but notice a lot of negative reviews on here. Lynette and the other infinty agents have been nothing but professional and pleasant during my 2 years renting from them. Just pay rent and be respectful to the property and to them, and there are no issues with the agency.

Disappointed81

Disappointed81Frankston

Unprofessional and despicable real estate

My god! Where do I even start? The property manager is so rude and so unprofessional it's not funny. The absolute worst real estate, I wonder why no home owners wish to use there services!!!

Worst agents EVER!!!

The worst real estate

Disappointed

DisappointedBrisbane

Very Unprofessional

We are several months into our lease agreement & still haven't received an entry condition report despite several requests to have one issued, which is actually an offence according to the RTA. We are currently considering whether or not to have Infinity Property Solutions formally investigated. Phone calls are not returned, emails are rarely responded to & the owner of the business does not like to be challenged in any way. Fortunately for us, we have direct contact with the property owners who are very reasonable, very good communicators & who like to see their tenants looked after.

Amazing

I had recently moved to the Gold Coast and found a nice property in Tugun through Infinity Property Solutions! Lynette and Zee were so lovely to deal with! I have had some horrible property managers in the past but these girls were both lovely to deal with and very professional! They also loved the chocolates I left when I had inspections! Nothing was ever an issue! My hot water service died and within 24 hours I had a sparky on my door fixing my hot water!

Tenants have made reviews personal

I have been renting through Infinity for 3 years and have found them to be professional and ethical. When I read the reviews on here, I feel that the tenants have been very rude and simply can write anything they want and not put their name against it.

I guess you cant please everyone all of the time. Infinity has been fantastic and they do run a "tight" ship and always look after their managed properties very well. The people that have complained and wrote bad reviews on here probably were bad tenants!!!

Good on Infinity for making the house our home for me and my family
#prompt on maintenance reported # always pleasant

rude, unprofessional, think they can make up rules as they go along.