Infolio

Infolio

2.7

Hassle Free Service

Infolio have been great for us in helping us buy and then manage our investment property. Being an interstate investor it is great having Adam and the team looking after our interests and ensuring our property is looked after and has the best tenants. Helps me sleep at night. His communication is top notch and very professional. Great work guys keep it up.

Elmic

ElmicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely excellent! I could not manage with them!

Infolio Property Advisors have now been managing my investment properties for almost ten years and they have always done an excellent job! For each apartment, they have established excellent relationships with all my tenants and have seen to any and all repairs that have been necessary. This has taken such a load off my shoulders. They have also assisted me with the purchase of four apartments and two homes in the Eastern Suburbs. Lauren, Adam and the whole team at Infolio are simply the best in the business!

Debbie M

Debbie MAU

Happy Landlord

Always quick responses to any queries I have as a Landlord . I feel that my property is managed Professionally at all times . Friendly staff making sure that they have your best interest !

Real Estate Agents

Find out how Infolio compares to other Real Estate Agents

stegbanoservice

stegbanoserviceMelbourne

We engaged Infolio mid way through 2016 and they purchased our property by Sept 2016. We/they bid on 2 properties before the one we got and in hindsight we were glad to have missed them as our new home is cool and very 'us'.
We estimate they've saved us about 1 year in seeking and as the market has already moved, between $50-$100k in that time. Thanks team!

Happy client

I have been very happy with the diligent service I have received with my investment property. Thankyou Michael Casha for your efficiency clearing up issues, regards Debra