ING Savings Maximiser

ING Savings Maximiser (page 2 of 4)

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The worst savings account ever

They closed my Savings Maximiser without any warning at all so I complained to them but they totally ignored me and they were extremely rude to me and to my Mum as well.

Raj R

Raj RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Savings interest rate is HUGE!

I have opened my account with ING last months, just because they have the highest ongoing interest rates in Australia.

*Their interest rate is 2.80% which is quite high compared to our BIG 4 banks.
*They are offering a referral bonus $100 when we open the account via an existing customer's referral link.
*If you deposit 1000$ a month into your orange everyday account you'll be using all the Australian ATM's for free plus their is no account keeping fee..
*From March 2018 there one more condition to get service free months is need min 5 purchases sing POS
*Atlast, their customer service is excellent!

John. S

John. SQLD

Staff call center are inconsistent

Nothappyjan

NothappyjanMelbourne

Banking Customer Service by Manfreet of ING Direct that exceeds the best level of customer service,

Dear ING Direct

Today, it was necessary for me to contact ING Direct on a Saturday evening. While the call queue wait time was painful. The service that I received from Manfreet exceeded expectations. He was professional, courteous, kind and compassionate. It was an honour to be treated with such courtesy from a bank representative with such professionalism. I would hope that ING Direct would extend my sincere thanks to Manfreet for such exceptionalism.

Davo

DavoAU

ING Savings Maximiser

The change of policy beginning in March 2018 is sure to cause a lot of angst with existing customers resulting in many to jump ship. To be honest I cant really see the point of it all, its irritating if nothing else to remember to do your five purchases, then if you miss one I guess you are locked out of the bonus interest data base. It all sounds like a disaster to me and wont end well.

Mary

Mary

Changing the policy

Was a great account , What a shame it's all about to change in March 2018. Feeling very angry having to make purchases every month to get higher interest on Savings Maximiser . I will now transfer to Rabo Direct or Ubank .This should not apply to existing customers

woozie

wooziePerth, WA

Great experience, bar the no bonus interest "glitch"

Candy

Candy

The interest rate is okay, didn't receive the $100 bonus for opening a new account tho

- 2.8 interest rate is good.
- Not happy with the $100 bonus thing, never receive it, the conditions weren't consistent, different conditions to meet in referrer email and their own website.

Did you receive the bonus rate?

Opened account in Jan 2017, never received any bonus rate. Called in May 2017, same glitch: we are having a system error.... we will manually fix this for you.
Called four times already, nothing has been done yet!

Behram

BehramSydney

One of the Best Interest rates, free use of ATM's, no account keeping fee and BONUS !!!

Vishal

Vishal

ALL FREE ATMs plus $100 bonus reward

I can access any access FREE of charge. They immediately revert whatever is the transaction charge for any ATM across Australia. Even ATMs in 7-11, pubs or groceries. All you need to do is just deposit $1000 within a month and use your ATM card 5 times in a month. It can be a tiny transaction also. Fairly simple huh!
You can use the promo code [code removed] while opening the new account if you want $100 reward. It takes around 45 days to credit the amount in your account...still a bonus, right? ;)
Referral code is EJE382. Put it while filling your details to open the new account.

dan

danMelbourne

MAKE SURE THEY PAY THE INTEREST PROMISED

Opened a new account at the start of the year. Twice I've had to contact ING after they hadn't applied the bonus interest. Their response was "It appears you have been affected by a glitch in our system". Pretty handy "GLITCH" for them huh!

Would recommend for anyone with this account to keep a close eye on the interest you receive.

Alex

AlexMelbourne

Great Online Account - Loving the rate and loving the referral codes for bonus $100

Signed up a little while back and am loving the ease of ING, I set up a number of accounts and makes online banking simple. Also, loving the 3% savings rate without needing to lock it away.

I found the other day a Facebook group page dedicated to updated $100 sign up referral codes. It has a logo image of a orange circle with a money bag.Wish I had of found this when I signed. But thought I would mention it for others to take advantage of.

You won't have any dramas with ING, they are good.

Kayla

KaylaMelbourne

ABSOLUTELY LOVE ING DIRECT!

Have a ING's Direct Saving Maximiser account and absolutely love it! It's easy to use technology for transfers, great benefits and friendly customer service. I'm a very happy, loyal customer!

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Great Online Account

My wife and both have an orange every day account linked to our 2.75% saver. It is mentioned in a few financial advice experts such as Scott Pape (Barefoot investor) as a great account for your savings, no bank fees, no ATM fees :)

Mitch

Mitch

Great product for people who want to compartmentalise their money

I have used ING's Direct Saving Maximiser for a few years now. Great product for putting your money away (and not being able to easily dip into your savings). I have four of these accounts and use them to save for things like holidays, car maintenance, kids education and one for a Xmas club. Simple, easy to use and pretty good customer support too!

Josh

Josh

Great Service

Pros: Excellent mobile app, customer service is exceptional, no ATM fees, Visa PayWave, good savings account (Savings Maximiser), Android and Apple pay.

Cons: They ditched the PayWave rebate (a huge selling point of their Everyday Transaction Account), and they don't offer frequent flyer reward Debit or Credit Cards.

Sarzie Mac

Sarzie MacSydney

Simple and secure

I must have had my Savings Maximiser account for over 10 years now and I've never had any trouble. I feel more secure with my money in that account as opposed to a day to day account as it would be harder for someone to access it. The interest is much better than any other account. I've changed my linked day to day transaction account and found that was easy (but secure) to do as well. I'm really happy with them and have no plans to change in the near future.
Secure and easy to use

So easy to use

I have only been an ING Direct Savings Maximiser customer for a short time. I have been very impressed with the ease of setting up and operating the account. The 'no fees' is a major plus. My online enquiries have been promptly and efficiently managed - way better than my other, mainstream, bank. On one occasion I was phoned by one of their officers and they were very polite and helpful, and everything they promised actually happened. I think I will be a long term customer of ING.
Ease of setting up and operating the account; customer service is first class; no costs to me at this stage

New account

Just opened a Savings Maximiser account with these guys the easiest bank I've ever dealt with simple access to get the account.
Had to ring them twice with a couple of enquiries'got straight thru with no delay.
Great interest rate for new accounts and the on going rate is not bad.
Could not say a bad word about them and the phone staff were great