ING Savings Maximiser

ING Savings Maximiser

Adam F

Adam FPerth, WA

Never looked back since I went to ING

Absolutely fantastic bank, considering they don't have branches and they still manage to be better than the rest! I really like that I can just walk into any Australia Post and simply make a deposit within seconds. 10/10

Nothappyjan

NothappyjanMelbourne

Banking Customer Service by Manfreet of ING Direct that exceeds the best level of customer service,

Dear ING Direct

Today, it was necessary for me to contact ING Direct on a Saturday evening. While the call queue wait time was painful. The service that I received from Manfreet exceeded expectations. He was professional, courteous, kind and compassionate. It was an honour to be treated with such courtesy from a bank representative with such professionalism. I would hope that ING Direct would extend my sincere thanks to Manfreet for such exceptionalism.

Behram

BehramSydney

One of the Best Interest rates, free use of ATM's, no account keeping fee and BONUS !!!

Vishal

Vishal

ALL FREE ATMs plus $100 bonus reward

I can access any access FREE of charge. They immediately revert whatever is the transaction charge for any ATM across Australia. Even ATMs in 7-11, pubs or groceries. All you need to do is just deposit $1000 within a month and use your ATM card 5 times in a month. It can be a tiny transaction also. Fairly simple huh!
You can use the promo code [code removed] while opening the new account if you want $100 reward. It takes around 45 days to credit the amount in your account...still a bonus, right? ;)
Referral code is EJE382. Put it while filling your details to open the new account.

Alex

AlexMelbourne

Great Online Account - Loving the rate and loving the referral codes for bonus $100

Signed up a little while back and am loving the ease of ING, I set up a number of accounts and makes online banking simple. Also, loving the 3% savings rate without needing to lock it away.

I found the other day a Facebook group page dedicated to updated $100 sign up referral codes. It has a logo image of a orange circle with a money bag.Wish I had of found this when I signed. But thought I would mention it for others to take advantage of.

You won't have any dramas with ING, they are good.

Kayla

KaylaMelbourne

ABSOLUTELY LOVE ING DIRECT!

Have a ING's Direct Saving Maximiser account and absolutely love it! It's easy to use technology for transfers, great benefits and friendly customer service. I'm a very happy, loyal customer!

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Great Online Account

My wife and both have an orange every day account linked to our 2.75% saver. It is mentioned in a few financial advice experts such as Scott Pape (Barefoot investor) as a great account for your savings, no bank fees, no ATM fees :)

Sarzie Mac

Sarzie MacSydney

Simple and secure

I must have had my Savings Maximiser account for over 10 years now and I've never had any trouble. I feel more secure with my money in that account as opposed to a day to day account as it would be harder for someone to access it. The interest is much better than any other account. I've changed my linked day to day transaction account and found that was easy (but secure) to do as well. I'm really happy with them and have no plans to change in the near future.
Secure and easy to use

So easy to use

I have only been an ING Direct Savings Maximiser customer for a short time. I have been very impressed with the ease of setting up and operating the account. The 'no fees' is a major plus. My online enquiries have been promptly and efficiently managed - way better than my other, mainstream, bank. On one occasion I was phoned by one of their officers and they were very polite and helpful, and everything they promised actually happened. I think I will be a long term customer of ING.
Ease of setting up and operating the account; customer service is first class; no costs to me at this stage

New account

Just opened a Savings Maximiser account with these guys the easiest bank I've ever dealt with simple access to get the account.
Had to ring them twice with a couple of enquiries'got straight thru with no delay.
Great interest rate for new accounts and the on going rate is not bad.
Could not say a bad word about them and the phone staff were great

Fuss & Fee-free banking!

Have been a customer of ING for quiet a few years now and can honestly say I have had no problems whatsoever. The staff are friendly, informed and helpful. The interest rate isn't the best but the ease of use and level of customer service more than makes up for that.
Easy to use, No fees, No hidden fees, Great customer service.

hambag

hambag

JC87

JC87AU

Perfect!

What can I say? - I love ING!!

I have had a Savings Maximiser account with them for about 8 years. I have never paid a cent in fees or anything else for that matter, I deposit funds regularly and they pay me interest every month.l

Our relationship is flawless. I've never had any issues with them or reason to call them. My account is purely online, and I dont have a debit card, so to move money requires internet transfer - perfect to prevent me from impulse spending!

Every parent should set one of these accounts up for their children.
Everything! Simple, Reliable, no fees - infact they pay me!
Absolutely no faults

nick421

nick421AU

Exactly how banking should be

Absolutely love it. Never paid a cent to ING for anything. i have 2 everyday orange accounts with 2 savings maximiser accounts because they are so good
Free! visa debit card. good interest rate
A nuicance to cash cheques. Need to transfer money between savings maximiser and everyday account.

illicit_angel

illicit_angel

Platycat

Platycat

ING is in my opinion a great site and easy to use with English speaking staff which are easy to understand
ING have the very best site I have every used for a bank so easy to follow and you can see your savings grow every day, as it shows the interest made EVERY day.

They are also easy to deal with and easy to contact.
Seems once you have used the introductory high interest you are not able to apply another one--and so you have to just have the normal interest rate--so move the money around to the highest payer

pinkprincess01

pinkprincess01AU

ING Direct Savings Maximiser account is an excellent way to save money. Its really quick and easy to set up and link to your regular bank account. I used this account when saving for a house deposit and loved to see my interest go up. The account has no fees so you dont loose money and I like the fact you cant just withdraw money instantly, it takes a few days so you have time to think about it and cant just use for impluse buys.
Easy to set up, easy to transfer money between banks, i love the fact that you cant just withdraw money, no fees, good interest rates, great way to save extra money
I did not find any cons when using ING savings account

rebekah92

rebekah92AU

I opened one of these accounts around April this year and the introductory rate of interest was a great motivater to start saving. Because I don't do my everyday banking with INGDirect, I find it easy to transfer money across to my savings maximiser account and forget about it. :) Just this week, I opened up a second Savings Maximiser account to save for my Uni textbooks for the rest of my degree (why I didn't think of this when I started Uni, I do not know!). I love my savings accounts :) Highly recommend!
The relatively high interest rate (4.9% after your introductory 6.9%ish), the fact that your earn interest on your interest each day and how you can more than one with different "nicknames".
Nothing I can find. I'm happy. :)

holdenchick

holdenchickqld, 4211

Overall, a winner in our household. We can keep track of all our savings online, transfer between accounts and with no account keeping fees 'EVER' what more of an incentive do you need. They also offer promotions where sometimes they give you money for free for starting up the account. You can also save for a range of differnt subjects as you can have up to 10 i think differnt sub accounts to put moey into
Ing savings maximiser is a great way to save money whilst earning a higher interest rate unlike other banks
The only problem which is a good problem is that it takes at least 24 hours to access your savings money.

heytherek

heytherek

These are fantastic accounts that will not cost you a penny as they have no fees. While ING Direct offer a very good interest rate, there are others offering higher rates these days. The website is easy to use and you can have multiple savings account.
ING Direct offer a very competitive interest rate on their savings maximiser account and I have been using these for many years simply because of this. The accounts are simple to set up and easy to manage online.
You can't go into an actual branch but if you have the internet you do not really need to anyway.