ING

ING (page 2 of 29)

• Topics
    • General Transactions (47)
    • New Account (28)
    • Loan Application (24)
    • Business Banking (10)
    • ATM Experience (8)
    • Credit Card Application (6)

Maggie

MaggieSydney, NSW

Absolutely shocked how bad their service was.

TopicNew Account

Disrespected my marriage

Great experience with ING until I accidentally locked myself out of my account. The operator decided to provide me with financial advice based on 'you and your wife could split up' rather than respecting our marriage, telling us what banking secrets we should be keeping from each other (we have a joint account) all because I needed to change my access code. If you want to save money, join ING. If you want to feel respected as a human being, go anywhere else.

Worst bank . Applied for a loan waste of time

Worst bank possible
Andreas is terrible at customer service
No hope bank do not even bother with ING this they will waste your time completely
Waisted 3 months with this bad bank

Horace Y.

Horace Y.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This bank rips of their customers by secretly charge late payment fee without notifying the customers

This bank rips of their customers by secretly charge late payment fee of $20 every week without notifying the customers in an effective way.
I contacted the customer service and she kept saying it's my own fault, they have nothing to do with this.
They want want to find a solution with you, all they do is pushing the fault to you.

Andrew

AndrewFar North Queensland, QLD

Woeful

Unable to access my funds as a linked account to external bank account is closed and ING still think its open my funds are in one ING account that cannot be transferred to another account making it impossible to access any money if you cant even do an internal transfer between your own accounts

Anonymous

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Frauds

Never go with them. They are frauds; their accounting is fraudulent. Preapproval and rates mean nothing because they pretend one thing and at the end of the day they will rob job, literally (not just they have huge rates).

Unhappy Chappy

Unhappy ChappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Everchanging Savings Maximiser Rates

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions and New Account

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever, poor operations, tricky terms

I’m a long term customer and used to enjoy the service ING provides. However, the quality had lately been on decline. The terms of savings rates are tricky making sure you won’t receive the premium savings rate. Customer service is poor and provides little to no support. Decided to leave ING after this experience too.

TopicGeneral Transactions

Went from the best bank to bottom of the barrell.

Expensive home loan rates for long term customers. Don't pass on cuts as often as they should. Their processing times are getting longer, customer service is lacking. I've had a mortgage with them for 10 years it's time to refinance.

Roxanne

RoxanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Home loan service is a joke

Took them over 2 months to decline our home loan without giving us a reason. We had to extend our already long settlement date for the house due to them messing around so much and asking for documents 2 days before the original settlement when they knew that date was so close. Also never heard from them about the progress of the application they only contacted when they wanted more documents. Worst I’ve ever dealt with went to another bank and got approved within 2 days

Rolf CP H.

Rolf CP H.Pilbara, WA

No one at home!!

I have tried to contact ING on the secure message option for 3 days now. One message / day with no responses. Customer service is obviously not the priority of this bank.

TopicLoan Application

Every person you speak to is very incompetent. Cannot get a straight answer out of anybody. Waste of time.

Trying to start a personal loan, my account became a ‘ghost account’. Apparently no one in the company can fix this. Had to wait for the minimum of 90 days to apply again. There was no way to overrule this incident.

TopicLoan Application and New Account

ING are an absolute joke! Shocking policies & user experience. Beware ... Very limited & lack flexibility

ING are a shocking company to deal with! Shocking inflexible policies & user experience.
Just lack the ability to help in most situations. Beware ... Very limited & lack flexibility.
I should have moved away when they started adding conditions to getting any decent return on investment funds.

TopicGeneral Transactions

I can't get a statement via email!

We no longer bank with ING. Only with them for a couple of years. They will not email business statements. You have to ask in writing, i.e. snail mail and wait for them to send it back via post. Last time I did this I did not receive anything back. Thought I would give it another go this year, but no, same procedure. I give up!

TopicBusiness Banking
Fay D.

Fay D.Tasmania

Embarassing

I would never ever bank with this idiot bank. Isla Fisher what an embarrassing ad. Big big turn off. Who thought this was Smart. The low quality amateurish ad is virtually what to expect in expertise. Aaagh

Worst service in the Market.

The home loan service is worst in the market
First thing they would not pick call for ages. If we register for call back the bank does not call you back ever. The loan approval process is the worst in the market. There is no coordination between different team in the loan department. I had to send same email multiple times to different people. The assessment is not done timely and go asking documents one by one. Because of them I went on extending my cooling off period and on the last day of my cooling off period again they asked me for documents. I will ask no one to go with ING for any service.

TopicGeneral Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

Ing not good

Ing not goodCentral Queensland, QLD

Poor customer relations

Been with the bank for 6 weeks. Salary been set up to pay into the account. Every salary day payment into the account has been paid in later. Today no salary, phoned the bank twice. First time had no success. 2nd call was told that they had large files that needed transfer. When I expressed my disappointment with the delay and no notification to their clients and that I may need to look at another bank, he replied ‘well if that is the way you feel’. This is surely not what you expect if they want to retain their customers. Poor show from ING.

Fitnesspm

FitnesspmMount Waverley

EXCELLENT BANK!

I've called ING Direct many times where their customer service is always excellent!! You don't get this kind of customer service from the big 4 banks in Australia. The Internet Banking is easy to use where they offer the best rates. I do a bit of travelling and they don't charge ANY FEES compare to every other bank and offer the best currency conversion rates! Westpac was charging me $30+ for every $500 international ATM withdrawal while ING charges me basically nothing on any international ATM I use.

TopicATM Experience, General Transactions and New Account

Sacorae B.

Sacorae B.Perth, WA

Customer service was disrespectful and not helpful

Disappointed with the customer service over the phone, all we asked was to order a replacement card and they had an issue with someone speaking in the background so now we have to wait for a manager to contact us tomorrow just to tell them to order a new card, this should be as easy like other banks to order via the app. Unbelievable, we are very close to cancelling account if this is the difficulty to order new card.

MCS

MCSSydney, NSW

These guys are a joke

I have a great credit history and got declined because I have credit card limits I NEVER use
they wouldn't look at years of statements with no amounts owing on them they just declined and said better luck next time
now I have an inquiry against my credit history all because of the typical protocol standards and not looking at my incredible clean credit history

these guys are useless - watch out