ING

2.7

Rolf CP H.

Rolf CP H.Pilbara, WA

No one at home!!

I have tried to contact ING on the secure message option for 3 days now. One message / day with no responses. Customer service is obviously not the priority of this bank.

Every person you speak to is very incompetent. Cannot get a straight answer out of anybody. Waste of time.

Trying to start a personal loan, my account became a ‘ghost account’. Apparently no one in the company can fix this. Had to wait for the minimum of 90 days to apply again. There was no way to overrule this incident.

ING are an absolute joke! Shocking policies & user experience. Beware ... Very limited & lack flexibility

ING are a shocking company to deal with! Shocking inflexible policies & user experience.
Just lack the ability to help in most situations. Beware ... Very limited & lack flexibility.
I should have moved away when they started adding conditions to getting any decent return on investment funds.

Find out how ING compares to other Banks

I can't get a statement via email!

We no longer bank with ING. Only with them for a couple of years. They will not email business statements. You have to ask in writing, i.e. snail mail and wait for them to send it back via post. Last time I did this I did not receive anything back. Thought I would give it another go this year, but no, same procedure. I give up!

Fay D.

Fay D.Tasmania

Embarassing

I would never ever bank with this idiot bank. Isla Fisher what an embarrassing ad. Big big turn off. Who thought this was Smart. The low quality amateurish ad is virtually what to expect in expertise. Aaagh

Worst service in the Market.

The home loan service is worst in the market
First thing they would not pick call for ages. If we register for call back the bank does not call you back ever. The loan approval process is the worst in the market. There is no coordination between different team in the loan department. I had to send same email multiple times to different people. The assessment is not done timely and go asking documents one by one. Because of them I went on extending my cooling off period and on the last day of my cooling off period again they asked me for documents. I will ask no one to go with ING for any service.

Ing not good

Ing not goodCentral Queensland, QLD

Poor customer relations

Been with the bank for 6 weeks. Salary been set up to pay into the account. Every salary day payment into the account has been paid in later. Today no salary, phoned the bank twice. First time had no success. 2nd call was told that they had large files that needed transfer. When I expressed my disappointment with the delay and no notification to their clients and that I may need to look at another bank, he replied ‘well if that is the way you feel’. This is surely not what you expect if they want to retain their customers. Poor show from ING.

Fitnesspm

FitnesspmMount Waverley

EXCELLENT BANK!

I've called ING Direct many times where their customer service is always excellent!! You don't get this kind of customer service from the big 4 banks in Australia. The Internet Banking is easy to use where they offer the best rates. I do a bit of travelling and they don't charge ANY FEES compare to every other bank and offer the best currency conversion rates! Westpac was charging me $30+ for every $500 international ATM withdrawal while ING charges me basically nothing on any international ATM I use.

Sacorae B.

Sacorae B.Perth, WA

Customer service was disrespectful and not helpful

Disappointed with the customer service over the phone, all we asked was to order a replacement card and they had an issue with someone speaking in the background so now we have to wait for a manager to contact us tomorrow just to tell them to order a new card, this should be as easy like other banks to order via the app. Unbelievable, we are very close to cancelling account if this is the difficulty to order new card.

MCS

MCSSydney, NSW

These guys are a joke

I have a great credit history and got declined because I have credit card limits I NEVER use
they wouldn't look at years of statements with no amounts owing on them they just declined and said better luck next time
now I have an inquiry against my credit history all because of the typical protocol standards and not looking at my incredible clean credit history

these guys are useless - watch out

Tisa

TisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible customer support and handling of applications

Been with this bank for 4 years and they make close my account and start a new one and then when I call the customer care there is no consideration for being a long time customer because its a new account. And i havent yet been able to open the new account

Georgina

GeorginaFar North Queensland, QLD

Slow to open credit card account

I have been with ING for 5 years, they had been awesome up until I went to open a credit card account. I applied 2 weeks ago, I called a few times to follow up, it was alway 3-5 days, after the 14th day I asked them to cancel the application. I’ll go back to one of he big banks. Massive waste of time.

Sanja

SanjaPerth, WA

Finally a Bank that is good

The first bank I can honestly say that is good, does not charge fees, is just a good all round bank, no complications. We have transferred everything over to ING and their Visa debit is excellent. It is the bank that makes sense.

Daniel L

Daniel LMelbourne

Best bank I have ever been with

No options to leave a google review, coincidence?

I had been with ING Direct in various capacities for over 15 years. They have slipped into irrelevance for me after declining to refinance a mortgage for a construction loan and declining a credit card application despite what I believe to have very good serviceability. Closed remaining accounts today. Will take business elsewhere. No option to Google review, how is this possible?

Sunny.

Sunny.

A really good bank

John

JohnSydney, NSW

More than 2 weeks and still a new account not opened

We have had accounts with ING for about 18 years. Trying to open an account now for our super fund. Hand delivered hard copy signed documents to their premises and had them checked by their staff. That was more than 2 weeks ago and still the account is not opened! Not happy, Jan ....

cloud

cloudGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer Service is hopeless

Been with this bank for over 10 years. Customer Service need to be re-trained as some of the info they give you are incorrect. They also dont warn you that they going to put a block on your card if they suspect it being compromised which put me in an embarrassing situation after filling up my car at the petrol station.

Solmaz

SolmazSydney, NSW

Awful!!!

every day they want us to provide them with identification documents. They have closed my account without any notice and they claim this is because I have not responded to their emails, while I had not any email from them except advertisements ones! This is an awful terrible bank!

Dr W M

Dr W MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worse Bank Ever - Identification Process Hopeless

ING is the worse bank I have ever had to deal with. I have spent hours identify the AU (authorized Users) as we are called. Sent them over 50 e-mails with identification for over 17 people. The process goes on. Do not touch ING. They even asked me to get a form signed by 17 people who live and work all over the world, but there was only space for 4 people. They all had to sign the same form. LOL. Incredible.