ING

ING

Tamara

TamaraBrisbane

Happy to lie to your face

Worst customer service you will ever come across. Home loan officer Amanda happy to lie to your face then when caught out just dismisses it like it doesn't even matter. Will just tell you what you want to hear to get you onboard but zero accountability when their staff tell you the wrong information! So I am meant to understand the loan document when not even your own staff can? Apparently it's covid times so it's fine for them to change it & not inform you. PLEASE AVOID.

Helen W.Far North Queensland, QLD

Harassment at the enth degree

I have been with ING for over 20 years. Recently Ing requested I provide documents of identity which I did they knocked them back resubmitted accepted then my account was closed.

Helen W.

They have shut my accounts again how heavy handed is this. All my savings and tax accounts shut I cannot get any of my money out!!!! Or pay my tax!!!!

Steve Gwestern district

Savings Maximiser now penalises Pensioners.

Upfront mommaGold coast

Seemed OK until Mum died NOW IGNORE ALL EMAILS heartless uncaring disrespect to my Beautiful mother.

joel.c

joel.cSouth East Queensland, QLD

From a good to bad in a few years

jettsetter

jettsetterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shifty and greedy

Chris

ChrisSydney Surrounds, NSW

Closed my accounts giving no reason

To be honest ive been with ING for many years & their Orange Everyday saved me a lots on fees , especially overseas withdrawls ATM rebates, ive been going along nicely until i got an email saying all my accounts will be closed. Apparently i broke their terms & conditions , but didnt tell what i did , what i worry about is not so much loosing a banking service but the fact they may red flag me to other financial insitutions. I have complained to AFCA , im not hopeful that this govenment dept can influence the decission.

Venkat R

Venkat RSydney, NSW

Never trust ING

Jack

JackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad customer service

This bank will close your account without giving you a reason. ..They will bother you every year asking for certified 100 Point ID, while I had provided this many times before...

Carole M.

Carole M.South-Eastern Region, NSW

It is hard to think of a worst bank!!

Natalie A.

Natalie A.Illawarra, NSW

ING - The most frustrating bank of all time!

Babsie

Babsie

Dishonest & incompetent workers

Called to close my Investment, spoke to someone (stupid me didn't get her name) interest rate dropped 2% in 12 months very little change in RBA interest rates in 12 monts. Old rate 2% new rate .22% was not advised of large decrease, was told someone would call in 3 days no one called. Went to withdraw funds to reinvest in another bank. Funds had never been released.

dont bank with ING

dont bank with ING Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT BANK WITH ING

Have been customer of ING for many years , just recently have closed all my accounts with this bank , you can not work with the staff at ING BANK , the worst i have ever dealt with

YWW

YWWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The worst bank ever!!

I have banked with ING since 2003. The account that my ING account was originally linked with was closed. Tried to link to another bank acct for 2 years and no joy from ING. Sent all documentation still not enough for them. After numerous emails and phone calls I demanded they close my account ASAP & send me a bank cheque. No ‘sorry’ or ‘thank you for being a customer for 17 years!”. Now I’m receiving annoying service emails from ING & in their email it says “you cannot unsubscribe from service emails”.
Seriously! No fees for no service that’s what you get from ING. Happy to be ‘free’.... well except for the silly service emails that is. Ugh!

Yuly

Yuly

This could happen to you if you bank with them

Have been an ING customer for many years and out of the blue they sent an email threatening to put a hold on my account in 7 days. Called the customer service, after being put on hold for so long some rude people finally talked to you without offering anything helpful. Do not bank with this bank.

Shehan Akila K.

Shehan Akila K.

Bad loan assessments, not transparent

What a crap, ING rejected my personal loan while having a good credit rating. Com bank , westpac, CBA approved with no issue. They didn’t even ask anything.Never use this useless place again

dpk

dpkGreenway 2900, ACT

Worst customer service... run away run fast

I had bad experience with ING bank. Customer service treat the customers really bad. They made it impossible to open the new account despite sending required document, they ask the questions which they already have the details.

AmirSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service ever

Have been with ING for years. They closed my account without providing any reason. Couldn't do anything worse to show how much they don't care about customer rights. So disappointed

Esmaeil A.

Esmaeil A.Perth, WA

Worst customer service

They closed my bank account without providing any reason for that. It's like you are sentenced to prison without giving you any explanations. If they decide they want to close your account they have to disclose the reason. For my case, I am 100% sure there is no reason for closing my account.

kevin18

kevin18Sydney, NSW

does not back their customer

kathyasked

What is there interest rates on savings and term deposits

Amir

I don't remeber it now since it keep decreasing.

Thankyou

Neryll M.asked

Rate on interest for term deposit $250,000 for 6 or 12 months

Bruser

Bruserasked

I was a fully identified customer (100 points and then some), for in excess of 10 years. For no apparent reason, ING recently asked me for a Certified Copy of my Passport (already supplied as stated). They also asked several questions about my traveling history. Why? Because they are "complying with Government requirements".
Has anyone else been subjected to these ridiculous requirements? Why should I go to this trouble and expense?
Naturally, I have closed my accounts. However, just interested in other peoples' experience with ING.

Jonestown01
Jonestown01

I just got this crap as well. Threatening to close my accounts unless I provide certified ID docs and answer all these questions. I told em go ahead, I'm taking my money elsewhere.

Upfront momma

Good for you. I'm going to boycott ING too. If you die your family will be put through hell trying to get your money. They are ruthless.

Anne Q.
Anne Q.

I got treated so bad. With same request for identity. Including source of income etc. I thought the calls were scams. There are warnings about identity theft all over their website. Finally called bank and they said too bad. Your accounts are getting closed today. Nice way to treat customers. Glenn is not nice person. Doesn't even allow people to fix it or have another option. My suggestion is to close all accounts and never bank with ING.