ING

ING

Senthil

SenthilSydney, NSW

Great interest rates

Their interest rates are one of the highest in the country.

Their app is also easy to use, navigate and transfer funds.

The only catch is you need to do a minimum of 5 transactions each month to get that interest rates

TopicGeneral Transactions
CRob

CRob

Australian Customer Service

Always an absolute pleasure to phone ING, where an Australia-based staff member actually answers the phone!! Without a wait!!!
Been with ING for several years and 100% happy
NEVER CHANGE, please ING!

Unhappy xcustomer

Unhappy xcustomerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic customer service

On numerous occasions ING customer service personnel have been wonderful. For my recent financial crisis they went above and beyond to help me out of a bind even though the problem was not their fault. The staff really came through for me. The two companies who caused the problem, woolworths and PayPal, fobbed me off with 'bad luck, and nothing we can do'.

Darren

DarrenSydney, NSW

No problem with international transaction fee rebates

Yes ing does tell you upfront you need $1000 deposit and 5 transactions a month anyone who says otherwise is stupid or to lazy to read their product information ! Never had a problem with their orange everyday account. used the card in Thailand and Bali no problems !

Catherine

CatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

THANK YOU ING!

Papal would not refund me a scam fraud who ripped me of $200 but you guys got it back through them. I am sooo grateful, thank you ING!
Your no fees convenient banking has been super, no wonder barefoot investor recommends you

Beck

BeckEchuca

Great, super easy, no hassles, online works great and never down, and great service when you need it. I've been with them four years now, no fees, high interest. Great customer service. Very reliable.

Harriet Randall

Harriet RandallGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service so far

I recently joined ING and have been really happy with the ease and service so far. I am just using the everyday banking options and savings accounts. I have not had a negative experience so far.

RosiePosie

RosiePosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service

Long time customer and always very satisfied. Recently I needed to call ING Customer service twice and both times the people I spoke were very knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and prompt (I did not have to wait long on the phone). My questions were easily resolved in a few minutes. ING has always been easy to deal with. I am very happy.

Good everyday banking

I've had an ING everyday account for 18 months and they have been great so far. There's no fees and it's super easy to set up new everyday/saving accounts, which I do for different goals. Having zero fees is important - I was previously with one of the big four and they continued to charge monthly fees, even though I had been with them for decades. Moving to ING is a great move. Pretty much everything is handled online, which I think is great.

Sand

Sand

When they say no fees, they mean it

Leanne

LeanneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Breath of fresh air.

My first venture into an online bank. What a delight, we grew up in the generation where we were on first name basis with our local bank manager. We were encourage by Scott Pape's recommendation and we have not been disappointed. Managed to set up an everyday account, so impressed we have transferred our savings to the savings maximizer account. Love the 24 hour support helpline to guide us through any hurdles. We are now sold on ING, well done.

Rayray

RayraySouth East Queensland, QLD

Switched from Commbank and wished I'd made the change years ago

I have nothing but good things to say about ING. I had been with Commonwealth Bank for the last 10 years and decided to make the switch to ING about 4 months ago (may have had something to do with reading the barefoot investor book). I wish I had made the change years ago!! Love the 'No ATM' fees, and not to mention the interest I make on my savings. When I compare the atms fees I've been charged with Commbank over the years and also the minimal interest earned on my savings, its a joke! Loved ING so much that I ended up taking out a home loan with them as well. Have had no issues at all. Thanks ING :)

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application
azl19027

azl19027Sydney, NSW

Customer service beats NAB hands down

I’ve had my savings with ING for around 6 years and their customer service is excellent - far superior to NAB. ING Staff are intelligent and switched on and authentically helpful.

Comparatively NAB are ignorant time wasters who are “pretending” to be helpful. Makes one feel nauseas and irritated.

ING online system easy too.

I wonder if ING do business banking ???

pauluswmaximus

pauluswmaximusGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the bank

Have all my banking coming over to ING. Love the round up saver and the Easy to use nabbing app. 2020 so I don't really need to contact my bank. Live chat is also not secure so I won't use them

A responsive bank

A great bank! They even implemented a suggested improvement I made to them with regards to their phone app. I have been with ING bank for a few years now and have found them quite helpful, this is the icing on the cake!

TopicGeneral Transactions

MicoCologneWico

MicoCologneWico

Would 100% recommend to anyone interested

Discovered ING myself and from others. Searched ING's competitive rates.
ING Savings Maximiser is a definite 100% backup from Primary Savings Account.
Would and could 100% recommend ING to anyone If preferred to.

Andrew G.

Andrew G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great online bank and very competitive products

I've been with ING for many years and love this bank. They have one of the best banking apps in my opinion, very easy to use and great layout. Last year I did a trip to Italy and also took advantage of their 0% overseas fees and zero atm fees on the account. That helped save a lot in overseas fees and was a great feature they offer.

My past experience with their telephone customer service has been good and matters resolved quickly when requested. I would recommend this bank.

Fitnesspm

FitnesspmMount Waverley

EXCELLENT BANK!

I've called ING Direct many times where their customer service is always excellent!! You don't get this kind of customer service from the big 4 banks in Australia. The Internet Banking is easy to use where they offer the best rates. I do a bit of travelling and they don't charge ANY FEES compare to every other bank and offer the best currency conversion rates! Westpac was charging me $30+ for every $500 international ATM withdrawal while ING charges me basically nothing on any international ATM I use.

Sanja

SanjaPerth, WA

Finally a Bank that is good

The first bank I can honestly say that is good, does not charge fees, is just a good all round bank, no complications. We have transferred everything over to ING and their Visa debit is excellent. It is the bank that makes sense.

Daniel L

Daniel LMelbourne

Best bank I have ever been with

kathyasked

What is there interest rates on savings and term deposits

Amir
Amir

I don't remeber it now since it keep decreasing.

Thankyou

Neryll M.asked

Rate on interest for term deposit $250,000 for 6 or 12 months

Bruser

Bruserasked

I was a fully identified customer (100 points and then some), for in excess of 10 years. For no apparent reason, ING recently asked me for a Certified Copy of my Passport (already supplied as stated). They also asked several questions about my traveling history. Why? Because they are "complying with Government requirements".
Has anyone else been subjected to these ridiculous requirements? Why should I go to this trouble and expense?
Naturally, I have closed my accounts. However, just interested in other peoples' experience with ING.

Jonestown01
Jonestown01

I just got this crap as well. Threatening to close my accounts unless I provide certified ID docs and answer all these questions. I told em go ahead, I'm taking my money elsewhere.

Upfront momma
Upfront momma

Good for you. I'm going to boycott ING too. If you die your family will be put through hell trying to get your money. They are ruthless.

Anne Q.
Anne Q.

I got treated so bad. With same request for identity. Including source of income etc. I thought the calls were scams. There are warnings about identity theft all over their website. Finally called bank and they said too bad. Your accounts are getting closed today. Nice way to treat customers. Glenn is not nice person. Doesn't even allow people to fix it or have another option. My suggestion is to close all accounts and never bank with ING.